Derby County v Newcastle United 10/09/2016 (Sky Sports 1) @ 5:30pm

HaydnNUFC

BeIN Sports last time round didn't show the game until the second half. Today they're making up for it by showing in-detail footage of them passing the ball around before the game. Shelvey isn't working hard enough the get the ball back when he's in the middle of the circle imo. Sub him.

Gouffran > Perez this season on the left. 

Perez looks stupidly lightweight and pathetic. Hopefully he adapts and Atsu integrates quickly too. Gouffran surely isn't the answer.. Unless the question has changed?

Well the question has changed.

From 'is he good enough for the Prem' to 'is he good enough for the championship?'

I don't like that team selection at all but I'll assume that Rafa knows best here.

We'll probably win regardless but it means it will probably be a lot tighter now. I don't think being ultra defensive is warranted in the championship tbh. Rafa's a great manager but that caution probably cost them the title when he was at Liverpool.

Guest firetotheworks

Dropping Hayden for Colback? The sort of decision that absolutely needs to be vindicated by the result, because obviously Colback is a fucking shit footballer.