Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

Guest Howaythetoon

Tried it a few times with M4 and he was like nah not happening, nowt went past him today/this morning. My MOTM personally. Mitrovic (Santoon?) was our best player I thought. Next time Reds need some defenders like...

Aye that tackle on you was out of character for the game, I apologised at the time for it but obviously didn't mean any malice in it, you put a cracking one in on me when I took a touch before I shot. And way Neesy made some good cracking saves as well, tipped one of mine on to the post. I think we were quite blessed to have defenders, M4 and Paul were both solid and the rest of us all chipped in.

Definitely need to organise something soon - we said it last time but nothing materialised.

Tried it a few times with M4 and he was like nah not happening, nowt went past him today/this morning. My MOTM personally. Mitrovic (Santoon?) was our best player I thought. Next time Reds need some defenders like...

You were meant to have Danh1 in fairness until Heron & Rocker dropped you in it. The original 7 v 7 with you having the sub would've worked out well if you think about it.

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye that tackle on you was out of character for the game, I apologised at the time for it but obviously didn't mean any malice in it, you put a cracking one in on me when I took a touch before I shot. And way Neesy made some good cracking saves as well, tipped one of mine on to the post. I think we were quite blessed to have defenders, M4 and Paul were both solid and the rest of us all chipped in.

Definitely need to organise something soon - we said it last time but nothing materialised.

Nah that was a good tackle, I like it when it's tough but fair which you were with your tackle.

Guest Howaythetoon

Thanks man! I was previously Santoon like till Mike f***ed me up with the name change. Defo gonna try go town and get in somewhere as Mitro like

You should ha ha, spitting double and a better player :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

You were meant to have Danh1 in fairness until Heron & Rocker dropped you in it. The original 7 v 7 with you having the sub would've worked out well if you think about it.

Aye Dan on our side would have made a huge difference, no offence to anyone on my team as defensively I was shit. Yous were the better team so fair play, deserved winners.

Guest Howaythetoon

Good kickabout as always lads.

Going to have a couple of decent bruises from the two ruthless wipeouts received  :aww:

Dives... ;)

Cheers everyone for a good game, was pretty competitive until the last 15 minutes or so even though we were always playing catch up. Hope next time I can have played a few games beforehand, haven't kicked a ball for about a year and my fitness level was embarrassing. :lol: Been hobbling round the house all night.

Guest Howaythetoon

Cheers everyone for a good game, was pretty competitive until the last 15 minutes or so even though we were always playing catch up. Hope next time I can have played a few games beforehand, haven't kicked a ball for about a year and my fitness level was embarrassing. :lol: Been hobbling round the house all night.

You showed some great touches and control, very tidy I thought, nice to meet you btw.

Guest Howaythetoon

Can I have a defence next time please Reds.

And a 'keeper ;)

My mate Chris was probably the difference to be fair, he pulled off save after save the twat.

Can I have a defence next time please Reds.

And a 'keeper ;)

My mate Chris was probably the difference to be fair, he pulled off save after save the t***.

I asked if you needed anyone and if I should rock up at like 7am. Got no response. Glad I didnt tbh crashed out soon as I got home

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Howaythetoon

We doing this 2018?

I’d be up for it, but only to make up the numbers and as long as I can play in defence and won’t be expected to run much.