Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

How are the lineups being decided this time? I've been both a blue and a red in the past and I'm eager to know where my loyalties will have to lie this time.

Do you want to be on the winning team or the losing team?

How are the lineups being decided this time? I've been both a blue and a red in the past and I'm eager to know where my loyalties will have to lie this time.

Do you want to be on the winning team or the losing team?

Wey, the team that has me is winning.

:troll:

Are Afro turf boots the right thing to wear on a 3G surface? Was just gonna wear my normal boots (blades) but will buy some Astro turf ones if that's what is best.

I'm replying not because of my hatred of blades or the fact every game my legs are battered by those wearing them :lol:

Officially despite what other people try to tell you... Blades are not allowed on artificial surfaces as they damage it. Lots of people wear them and I've no doubt people will turn up for game wearing them. Astro trainers are what you are meant to wear... but like I say there will be a mix as it's very rare the office staff check.

Guest Howaythetoon

Whoever is on my team will be in the winning team. I play to win. This is not a kick-around with some internet virgins, this is like a cup final.

I can get another player for definite, but he will need to play full game, let me know and I'll guarantee it now.

:lol: Sake.

Be good to meet you, HTT. Divven't care about ye daft mates like.

bring the goalie tho x