Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

On 16/08/2023 at 06:04, Paully said:
On 16/08/2023 at 01:30, Disco said:

How much is it in down Hebburn? Tempted going down south on Friday to see you’s dumped out the cup.

Ha ha! League prices are £8 - not sure Friday with it being the FA Cup mate!

Jose Mourinho Agree GIF by AS Roma

18 hours ago, Pilko said:

Class win that for the Heed. Got them to finish top 7 in my main antepost bet this season so hope they continue to build on a steady start :thup:

3rd favourites for the title now behind Chesterfield and Barnet. Could see a League 1 or 2 club sniffing around Williamson when clubs start chopping and changing managers. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

3rd favourites for the title now behind Chesterfield and Barnet. Could see a League 1 or 2 club sniffing around Williamson when clubs start chopping and changing managers. 

Really? Fucking hell [emoji38]

Was just saying to someone the other day it's incredible how they've been able to put together such a good side repeatedly after losing their best players.

We went to watch Gateshead yesterday. Got to say Williamson has them playing some brilliant football. Really enjoyed watching them amd will be very surprised if they aren't in the Promotion mix at the end of the season.

Was glad I enjoyed it because with NUFC tickets becoming nigh on impossible to get hold of noe that's where I'll have to watch most of my football.

6 wins out of 6 for newly promoted Blue Star after a 5-0 win v Brandon Utd yesterday. Bizarrely seen a rear car door open, a lad flat out on the back seat and a pool of spew on the pavement beneath his head after I left the ground. Can of drink visible inside. Hope it wasn't his car. No way he'd drive home.

On 19/08/2023 at 10:33, Disco said:

Lush set up at Hebburn mind. Any club would kill for that clubhouse. 

Thought your lads lost their heads after the red card and let the game get the better of them.  

Hopefully a big home draw for the Stan next round.

Just seen this mate!

Aye, the owners have done a superb job with the facilities! Great set up!

Great win for Stan!

18 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Gateshead have signed Simon Grayson's son. 

We’ve got :clap:Joseph Grayson

We’ve got :clap:Joseph Grayson

Turns out his fatha manages in India these days.