Newcastle United 4 - 3 Norwich City - 28/09/16 - Post-match bed-wetting from p39

Dave

No changes. :lol:

Well we battered them for over half of the match so far. People going on like we're 2-0 down and desperate here.

Nothing wrong with wanting a change. Colback on a yellow and shit, Diame not been in form... changes aren't always about when you are 2 - 0 down.

Changes finally made way too late.

:whistle:

Well done, you must feel great. :thup:

Just like you must have been when putting me down for wanting change man.

It was 1-1 at the time, all I did was point that out. Sorry if it hurt your feelings.

Just wonder that given how Ashley has ran the club for the last 4-5 years, is it going to take Rafa a couple of seasons to turn us around (like a huge oil tanker)? He's not helped himself in some ways, but perhaps he is hamstrung a bit by the quality of players are available to him - some of whom we know have questionable attitudes, regardless of who is in charge.

10 games in, Norwich are pulling away from us, think it's looking more and more likely that we are battling it out for the last auto place and play offs with a bunch of other teams. With our resources, that's not good enough, disappointed in Rafa, through this first quarterish of the season. 3 Losses at home in 5 is pathetic, in this division.

Guest reefatoon

Just wonder that given how Ashley has ran the club for the last 4-5 years, is it going to take Rafa a couple of seasons to turn us around (like a huge oil tanker)? He's not helped himself in some ways, but perhaps he is hamstrung a bit by the quality of players are available to him - some of whom we know have questionable attitudes, regardless of who is in charge.

Can't say he is hamstrung on players, he changed pretty much all of them.

Mitro misses another header.  He's fucking useless.

I've said this from a few games in last season the love in for this fucking plank on here is absolutely beyond me should be no where near even the bench absolute fucking Carthorse of the highest order