Newcastle United 4 - 3 Norwich City - 28/09/16 - Post-match bed-wetting from p39

Dave

What a game. One guy sat near me stormed out absolutely raging after the 3rd Norwich goal went in. What an error!

Did he look like a spaceman?

:lol:  :lol:

Images of someone in full on astronaut kit walking out of the match looking despondent

What even is this :lol:

I had to leave before I was ejected. I was f***ing raging.

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!! Whey-hey!! Welcome back man, how ye feeling fella?

I'm beginning to worry that Dr Spaceman has--amidst a we're doomed it's all turned to shit type internal narrative--chucked himself in the Tyne. If anyone has seen an astronaut-suit wearing gadgie, with a facial expression alternating between despondency, joy and shame, please let me know... order wise I'll not sleep tonight.  :sad:

No shame here lol. I'm a little concerned at your fascination with me though :lol:

What a game. One guy sat near me stormed out absolutely raging after the 3rd Norwich goal went in. What an error!

Images of someone in full on astronaut kit walking out of the match looking despondent

Let him recover from re-entry will you.

Got the bends.

Got the bends.

Phew! Dog's about to shit on the floor. Offski, to mutter toon songs by the River Mersey...

That's the earliest I've left this season.

No schadenfreude like, but I have never understood leaving early. Stuff is still happening.

Reminds me of a game against QPR in the 70s, yes, it is well established that I'm owld, me dad took little sis instead of me - she had no interest in football, but felt left out because I went with him to every home game. We won 3-2, but they got there 10 minutes late and missed 2 goals, and left 10 minutes early and missed 2 more. So they watched a 70 minute 1-0.

:lol: Not that I'm one to bear a 40 year grudge like.

What a fucking finish! We should have been out of sight in the first half hour, but poor finishing and shite defending almost cost us.

Couldn't  believe "fans" leaving when it went 3 -1, and even more disbelieving when "fans" left at 90 minutes with us pressing.

So glad we finished like that and just rewards for Norwich's time wasting from early in first half. :indi:

Main negative, Dummett is a poor excuse for a professional footballer and must be dropped.

Shelvey's passing and vision was great tonight. Diame was utter dog shite as was Dummet and Colback. Yedlin looked dodgy too. I know Gayle takes some stick but he really does put a shift in, he also served m s to finish the harder chances!  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

The old simultaneous spunk and heart attack. Lovely old job.

[emoji38] Were you there, Disco?

First game since my McClaren imposed exile. Absolutely ridiculous game mind.

Should've been 2 or 3 up before they equalised, second half they sort themselves out and we've got nowt. Subs made and they crumble, gasping for the ref and wasting time like they were in the first only for it ultimately to be their own downfall. Glorious.

Aside from the obvious we're a strange team like. Ritchie and Shelvey are so far ahead of anyone else it's ridiculous.

That was clear for me at Villa too. :thup:

Think I appreciated it more sitting high up but Shelvey dictates absolutely everything. Colback playing RCM so he can ping it. Yedlin on the move as soon as the ball goes near him. His constant moving into space.

Yes, he has flaws but even his footwork and besting players tonight was good. He's full of confidence and should be indulged appropriately. Even more so as until Hayden came on he had nen support.

Thought the same and, dare it be uttered, I thought Gouffran looked a cut above too, albeit from watching the telly rather than the stands.