Newcastle United 4 - 3 Norwich City - 28/09/16 - Post-match bed-wetting from p39

Dave

Guest neesy111

I heard on the grapevine that Head, shoulders, Neesy and toes wet the bed at 3-1 tonight #RafaOut

I said I was annoyed at him, which still stands.  We shouldn't had been 1-3 down tbh.

Needs to stop playing colback, waste of a shirt.

Got right out of jail. Fucking awful after we went ahead. Diame, Colback and Dummet were shocking. Don't think Shelvey will be proud of his effort for Jeromes effort (or the shot just wide moments earlier)

A lot of cracks papered over in them last few minutes.

I heard on the grapevine that Head, shoulders, Neesy and toes wet the bed at 3-1 tonight #RafaOut

I said I was annoyed at him, which still stands.  We shouldn't had been 1-3 down tbh.

Needs to stop playing colback, waste of a shirt.

Yeah there are few players who shouldn't be getting games for us, as time goes on and we get replacements then I can see that happening.

Calls for him to go, ffffsssss, aye he makes mistakes, like every manager will, however he's big enough to admit them and change his ways, love him man.

Got right out of jail. Fucking awful after we went ahead. Diame, Colback and Dummet were shocking. Don't think Shelvey will be proud of his effort for Jeromes effort (or the shot just wide moments earlier)

You could reasonably look at it this way, although I don't think Dummett was shocking.

On the other hand, we could have again been easily out of sight in the first half, again.

Could also say that Norwich were lucky not to be 3/4-0 down at half time and that them getting back into it and going 3-1 covers up a lot of cracks for them as well.

Make no mistake, the mistakes made tonight will not have gone unnoticed.

Our fans are as much a joke as some of the players tbf. Just get behind them man. We have a young side and they need a bit of confidence now and then.

Rafa cannot do owt wrong. So you haters can go suck a dick [emoji38]

Thought it was miles better than Wolves league game tonight. Helped by the ref being a little dweeb.

You don't shut up tbf, I divn't even know half the songs you're starting :lol:

Also..."got right out of jail" [emoji38]

Like we couldn't have been 4-0 up at half time...

it was 1-1 at half time. Missed good chances to bury them. the saving grace was the 6 minutes added for their time wasting.

So the saving grace was that there was still time left in the game to come back level and also win?

Also..."got right out of jail" [emoji38]

Like we couldn't have been 4-0 up at half time...

it was 1-1 at half time. Missed good chances to bury them. the saving grace was the 6 minutes added for their time wasting.

All part of the game play.

We so easily could (and should) have been out of site before they scored. They scored twice and got a fortunate third. We dominated for about 50mins of the game tonight and them 40. Getting out of jail to me suggests otherwise. They got their comeuppance and we grew some nads.  A draw might have been fair but if anyone deserved to win it was us.

Our fans are as much a joke as some of the players tbf. Just get behind them man. We have a young side and they need a bit of confidence now and then.

Thought it was miles better than Wolves league game tonight. Helped by the ref being a little dweeb.

You don't shut up tbf, I divn't even know half the songs you're starting [emoji38]

I left a few out tbf because people have varying words [emoji38]

There's a kid behind me and right. Absolute little legend. Kept me going tonight his enthusiasm and lack of surrender to the boo boys. Belter when a youngin just gets it. Wasn't gonna have him sing alone.

Guest neesy111

This.  Find it pot and kettle when our fans are having a go at other supporters.

Both LFEE and I heard someone audibly shout "grow up man" round about the time I did a one off shout of "sing in the library". Fair reaction you could argue but actually perseverance, support and loyalty won today. 4-3 daft cunt. [emoji38]

Guest neesy111

Both LFEE and I heard someone audibly shout "grow up man" round about the time I did a one off shout of "sing in the library". Fair reaction you could argue but actually perseverance, support and loyalty won today. 4-3 daft cunt. [emoji38]

Always up to the home team to get support going imo.