Newcastle United 4 - 3 Norwich City - 28/09/16 - Post-match bed-wetting from p39

Dave

Btw, where did the 6 extra minutes come from?

Norwich time wasting and the amount of stoppages for kicks off's between players and the ref failing to control said incidents.

there was that head injury too. not sure which of our players it was. down by the gallowgate/milburn corner. that was 3 minutes in itself.

Also 5 goals and several substitutions.

And the Mitro & Lascelles scuffles.

Naar, ref was a mag marra, kept on playing until they won. FTM.  :)

Said last week 4 points from villa and Norwich or just don't lose either and we have a god run of games after that. In our hands to be top 2 in December but lessons still need to be learned. Had it on the radio didn't even celebrate more concerned with what went on before it

Do you live alone by any chance?

Said last week 4 points from villa and Norwich or just don't lose either and we have a god run of games after that. In our hands to be top 2 in December but lessons still need to be learned. Had it on the radio didn't even celebrate more concerned with what went on before it

What the fuck is that? :lol: You didn't celebrate two injury time goals that made us win a game of football 4-3 simply because you were not happy that we were not already winning.

Can't stop laughing at "Didn't even celebrate". I just picture you sat there on your settee with your arms folded, "nah, nah. no way. We weren't great for a portion of the game so I can't accept this as a victory".

What the f*** is that? :lol: You didn't celebrate two injury time goals that made us win a game of football 4-3 simply because you were not happy that we were not already winning.

Can't stop laughing at "Didn't even celebrate". I just picture you sat there on your settee with your arms folded, "nah, nah. no way. We weren't great for a portion of the game so I can't accept this as a victory".

Lip out, shaking his head, the lot.

Great stuff, just turned the radio on to hear their 3rd goal go in, was going to turn off but glad I didn't now. I had the cat on my lap, who's been ill recently, and my lass had requested that I didn't shout if we scored. So I basically resorted to pretty much shaking my entire body and manically waving my fist without making a noise when we scored both of the injury time goals. Must have looked like I was having a seizure. The cat probably thought there was an earthquake or something.

Some very shoddy goalkeeping for our 3rd and 4th goals I thought. For Gouffran's header it looks like the keeper just watched it trickle in a yard to the side of him. His positioning looks wrong on the 4th as well and he probably should have kept it out once he got  hand to it. Oh well, f*** it, huge 3 points.

What the f*** is that? [emoji38] You didn't celebrate two injury time goals that made us win a game of football 4-3 simply because you were not happy that we were not already winning.

Lip out, shaking his head, the lot.

Tubes was probably still wanking over our attendance last night to celebrate any goals

Guest firetotheworks

You cannot like football and not celebrate a 1 minute turnaround from defeat to victory in injury time :lol:

It's those kind of rare moments that make football so great, just an absolute tidal wave of emotions.

Exactly. I was in a proper shite mood with the match, slagging off Colback and lamenting our lack of quality aside from Ritchie and Shelvey. 1 minute later and I was in rapture, you have to enjoy those moments like, it's joyless otherwise.

It was absolutely incredible to witness that last night, from anger to sheer ecstasy in a matter of 40-odd seconds.

Scenes in side the ground at the end were as good as they have been in a long, long time.

Last night was the prime example of why you should never, ever leave a match early. Do not understand why people do it, getting home 30 seconds earlier than everyone else is nothing compared to seeing last night unfold.

In the East Stand - when their third goal went in, thanks to an absolutely massive deflection, there were some audible groans and a certain amount of murmuring - definitely no boo's.  A few people got up to start to walk out but, before they got down the first flight of stairs they turned around to come back (on the whole) because Gayle scored to bring us back into the match.

Personally I cannot make myself leave early, I only ever did once and that was many years ago when we were stuffed by Blackburn, or was it Birmingham, in a cup game....  You simply never know what this team is going to do.  Amazing scenes at the end with everyone in the ground up on their feet - even the East Stand dwellers were singing.  The players must love that, Lascelles leading the team to applaud the crowd at the end!!  what a tremendous captain he is!

Best atmosphere that I can remember for many years!

It was absolutely incredible to witness that last night, from anger to sheer ecstasy in a matter of 40-odd seconds.

Scenes in side the ground at the end were as good as they have been in a long, long time.

Last night was the prime example of why you should never, ever leave a match early. Do not understand why people do it, getting home 30 seconds earlier than everyone else is nothing compared to seeing last night unfold.

I have done it before, but not often.  But it has only been when we've been getting hammered and I am leaving straight after the game.  I live 240 miles away.  If you live locally, then it does seem a bit odd.

Darlow 6 - no chance on any of the goals, kicking is woeful.

Yedlin 7 - great option going forward if a bit poor positionally

Lascelles 6 - did alright although Norwich won a lot of headers

Clark 6.5 - see Lascelles but with better play out from the back

Dummett 6 - standard Dummett performance

Ritchie 7.5 - class above, needless booking

Shelvey 9 - best player on the pitch by an absolute mile

Colback 4 - waste of shirt and a totally unnecessary card which put him under pressure

Gouffran 6.5 - brainless challenge for the pen but took his goal well

Diame 5.5 - had his moments but looked a bit of the pace

Gayle 9 - didn't let his head drop, great movement and goals.

How does this work?

Last night when i was listening and celebrating Gouffrans goal like crazy the last thing i remember was this line "There might be time for a winner" and i was like yeah as if. And then Gayle scores :lol: What a crazy fucking night. A game to remember following. Still on cloud nine :lol:

Darlow 6 - no chance on any of the goals, kicking is woeful.

Yedlin 7 - great option going forward if a bit poor positionally

Lascelles 6 - did alright although Norwich won a lot of headers

Clark 6.5 - see Lascelles but with better play out from the back

Dummett 6 - standard Dummett performance

Ritchie 7.5 - class above, needless booking

Shelvey 9 - best player on the pitch by an absolute mile

Colback 4 - waste of shirt and a totally unnecessary card which put him under pressure

Gouffran 6.5 - brainless challenge for the pen but took his goal well

Diame 5.5 - had his moments but looked a bit of the pace

Gayle 9 - didn't let his head drop, great movement and goals.

How does this work?

Shelvey is a better player than Gayle but their performances last night both warrant the same mark.