Rotherham United vs Newcastle United - 01/10/16 at 3pm (not on UK TV)

Aye, this could be the classic banana skin given each teams position, but I'm sure Rafa will be aware and remind the players to be professional.

Just hope we win, whether it be a goal-fest, or a single penalty.

But obviously, it'd be great for them to play well and bag a few.

Great memories of the 1982 game.

The crowd in the second half man when we scored, they way football crowds used to be  O0

Great memories

remember it well, Ando says on TS tonight it was his first start.

I was only 8 and my dad only ever took me to a couple of away games a year then - never missed at home though. Remember listening to it on the radio though and then watched the goals on The Big Match (?) the following day.

That must have been the first time in my memory that we stuffed someone away from home, and didn't Kevin Carr save a pen?

I'm going for a 3-0 win. Professional display, job done and in control for 90 minutes. 2-0 at half time. Gayle, Ritchie and Mitrovic scoring for us.

I'd take a 1-0 win. Just please win, Newcastle.

I'm going for a 3-0 win. Professional display, job done and in control for 90 minutes. 2-0 at half time. Gayle, Ritchie and Mitrovic scoring for us.

Apparently (according to neesy), you get as many points for a 1-0 win as you do for 6-0.

Which players of ours have more than one yellow card? I think Ritchie has 2 at least, Shelvey as well?

Sorry for this stupid question, but how many yellow cards can you get before you get a one game suspension? (Not in the same game :lol:)

Which players of ours have more than one yellow card? I think Ritchie has 2 at least, Shelvey as well?

Sorry for this stupid question, but how many yellow cards can you get before you get a one game suspension? (Not in the same game :lol:)

5 domestically. I think it's 2 or 3 in European competition.

Apparently (according to neesy), you get as many points for a 1-0 win as you do for 6-0.

I need proof before I'm having that like.