Rotherham United vs Newcastle United - 01/10/16 at 3pm (not on UK TV)

Just realised these guys have finished 21st in the Champ last two seasons.

We have to obliterate these c***s.

We should but its Newcastle.

We are a more professional outfit these days though, especially away from home.  We'll lose games and slip up but I think we can put teams like this away.

I can't see this being a walk over, especially away from home. That said, if we don't win I'll be disappointed.

I'm not usually a fan of 442 but I think it's probably time we give Mitro and Gayle a chance together.

Newcastle United FCVerified account ‏@NUFC  2m2 minutes ago

RB: "Vurnon Anita is back from suspension and everyone who was available on Wednesday is available again." #NUFC

Newcastle United FCVerified account ‏@NUFC  2m2 minutes ago

RB: "We have to ensure the players are prepared for Saturday. We have done some tactical adjustments today."

“I got the final result on my drive home.” “To be fair, I think Newcastle deserved their win. In my opinion, they were the better team on the night.”

Wagner (Huddersfield manager)

really hope he's just got the one name, Wagner :lol:

http://i3.cdnds.net/14/18/300x225/wagner-xfactor-tour.jpg

I can't see this being a walk over, especially away from home. That said, if we don't win I'll be disappointed.

I'm not usually a fan of 442 but I think it's probably time we give Mitro and Gayle a chance together.

We really do need to try 4-4-2 at some point, but away from home I can see Rafa being cautious and keeping the second striker option on the bench. Really though we should just be saying, it's Rotherham, we've got 90 mins to smash them out of sight. Save the defensive approach for when we get back in the premier against your Arsenals and Chelseas.

We seem to be more confident away from home, probably the home crowds expectations can get to the players, grumbling every time we make any ltitle mistake :anguish:. Expect us to win tbh, these are dump.

Alreet, Tony Gale.

Nowt to do with that. Rafa's just far, far more comfortable setting a team up to soak up pressure and counter.

NUFC.com:

Overseas TV:

Arena Sport 1 +HD

beIN Sports 3 Australia

Sportdigital TV +HD

SportKlub (Cro/Ser/Slo)

Ten 3 (India/Nepal/Pakistan/Sri Lanka)

So if it's on Bein Sports Australia, can we assume it's on Bein sports North America ? Don't make have to trawl through that awful TV guide of theirs.

Is on being connect 4

Not expecting it but i would really really like to see Mitro and Gayle up front. I think we'll see Gayle with Perez behind or Mitro and Perez.

i know he got derided for villa away but i saw some little things in there that could really help our all round game, plus saw some snippets of norwich that looked the same...general holdup play i suppose

be it him or murphy it's time for one of them with gayle and diame out the team

Away allocation sold out, again of course.. :thup:

I'm sure it only dropped to 50 points so it should be a cracking atmosphere!

Aye i like these games where it sells out quick and doesnt go down too far, usually always results in a lot better atmosphere.

Should be a good day!