Newcastle United 3 - 1 Brentford - 15/10/16 - Post-match reaction from page 15

Disco

Guest neesy111

Considering it was a game with no bad tackles and no contentious decisions, the referee was absolutely hopeless and loved being centre of attention

Perez goal should had stood according to Lowes and Anderson.

Considering it was a game with no bad tackles and no contentious decisions, the referee was absolutely hopeless and loved being centre of attention

Why was it disallowed anyway?

Shelvey was our best player obviously, but I thought Gouffran and Little Vurn were excellent as well.

Was really impressed with their striker Scott Hogan too, was a real handful for our centre halves all day. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Why was it disallowed anyway?

Shelvey was our best player obviously, but I thought Gouffran and Little Vurn were excellent as well.

Was really impressed with their striker Scott Hogan too, was a real handful for our centre halves all day. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Handball.

I don't think any of their players were a real handful for our centre backs. We were cruising pretty much throughout

Guest neesy111

so, what's there to moan about today?

Even at 3-1 I was worried if they get next well just sit back and try and hold on.

Still don't think we are getting the best from this squad.

Always something to moan on about.

Even at 3-1 I was worried if they get next well just sit back and try and hold on.

Still don't think we are getting the best from this squad.

That's true. We made it far harder work than we should have today.

The direction to try to shut the game down must come from Rafa, but we conceded possession and let them come onto us for the last 20 minutes instead of getting Mitro on for Pérez and taking the game to them.

Norwich have Fulham and Brighton away now in october, and Preston at home in between these two.

Wouldn't surprise me if they draw both these away games.

With the squad we have, in this league, we shouldn't be bothered about other teams games.

Well i'm not worried or anything but personally i like to see how other teams do compared to us. We will get promoted i think but it would still be nice to pull away a bit.

I think the table is a bit misleading right now, if you look at who we have played. We've played all bar Brum in the top 9, while only played 3 teams in the bottom 9. Where as Norwich each week seem to have an easy game (except  when they played us of course), they've done very well, but I think they've been helped massively with the fixture list. I think we are a class above everyone in the division, there will be times we don't get a result but that will be largely down to our own failing rather than being beaten by a team with more quality.

Whisper quiet atmosphere

Was alright where I was....usually in Leazes but circumstances put me in lower Gallowgate today and atmos was pretty good throughout,

Though I was - and still am - verrr verrr drunk.