Newcastle United 3 - 1 Brentford - 15/10/16 - Post-match reaction from page 15

Disco

We just need to win our games and not worry about the other teams too much. We have the best manager and the deepest squad, we should have more legs than anyone else

A few teams will fall away due to injuries and fatigue. Huddersfield being the worst for this.

Norwich will be there all season long mind.

We just need to win our games and not worry about the other teams too much. We have the best manager and the deepest squad, we should have more legs than anyone else

A few teams will fall away due to injuries and fatigue. Huddersfield being the worst for this.

Norwich will be there all season long mind.

Agree.

What i have been doing all season, don't even look at the table because i'm convinced we'll be topping it by the end of the season anyway.

What i have been doing all season, don't even look at the table because i'm convinced we'll be topping it by the end of the season anyway.

Look at me, i'm Ice Man!

I'm not saying don't look at table at all, I want us to build a gap certainly but yes Huddersfield will run themselves into the ground, and Championship is mad for teams rushing up the table in second half. I expect us and Norwich to go the distance, by far both best prepared for it.

Look at me, i'm Ice Man!

:lol: For the first time in my life yeah.