Preston North End 1-2 Newcastle United - 29/10/16 - post match reaction from p17

Greg

Anderson's such a negative bastard in his overviews its difficult to tell if we are doing any good (as in coping) or not. There's been a fair bit of pressure from them, three corners in a row and a bit of chaos in our box. Haven't heard any attacks from us yet but it took me over 20m to find a source.

Get to half time and let Rafa sort them. Atsu and Perez on the hour if needs be. Sadly, we can't win every game.

bit early for that talk in this game, get to HT and let rafa work his magic

Sometimes needs said though.

Don't feel confident at all with Diame and Mitrovic, too slow and static for my liking. Would bring Perez on personally. Think we might lose this, hopefully there isn't the usual meltdown if we do.

Don't feel confident at all with Diame and Mitrovic, too slow and static for my liking. Would bring Perez on personally. Think we might lose this, hopefully there isn't the usual meltdown if we do.

This is why i wanted Atsu out on the left to add some pace and other stuff. We will hopefully sort it out anyway.

Aye Perez and Mitro has worked in the past.

This is why i wanted Atsu out on the left to add some pace and other stuff. We will hopefully sort it out anyway.

We need something, can't see us scoring otherwise.