Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - 05/11/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

can smell a wee bit of trouble if theres 3000 cardiff,i hope not, ive no beef with them  O0

There won't be 3,000 of them. The online ticket office is selling tickets to home fans now in blocks usually kept for away fans.

Northumbria Police (the nufc part) sent out a tweet earlier in the week that 600 fans were coming to the city. They also said 'there will definitely be fireworks' to coincided with bonfire night.....or just the visit of the Cardiff who caused unnecessary aggro the last time.

Warnock has turned their form around, would have been better to play them before they made the change, having said that, it would be a huge surprise if we didn't beat them, but I don't think it will be as easy as the last two games.

Warnock has turned their form around, would have been better to play them before they made the change, having said that, it would be a huge surprise if we didn't beat them, but I don't think it will be as easy as the last two games.

Except when they lost at home to managerless Wigan in their last game, we should pummel them.

Quite like Colin, always thought he's quite amusing. Never wanted him at our club though.

In their home games they're usually quite happy to let the opposition have the ball,  so I can't imagine they'll play any differently tomorrow and they'll try and nick a goal from a corner or Gunnarson's long throws

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12037/10643619/ollies-predictions-wins-for-newcastle-united-and-brighton-hove-albion

Well that's it. I'm convinced.

Can they beat Newcastle? Well, if anyone can, Neil can

:lol:

Well, they have just lost to Wigan 1-0 after being on a crest of a wave, so they might feel on a crest of a slump after that. There are problems in that dressing room and I know Neil, he is a great bloke, but he is not a miracle worker.

'The crest of a slump'. Ian Holloway, 2016.

I think Ayoze will start, he seems to be starting the home league games and been in decent form.

If Colback's fit then I can see him starting because Hayden has U21 commitments the next fortnight

Hayden and Yedlin have to start for me.

Usually find Rafa likes to rest players whoi are going on internatiional duty and for that reason I think Colback, Anita, Perez and Gayle (if fit) will start

Good to hear that Gayle is fit again. Even though he's Rafa's first choice i think Mitro deserves to start tomorrow. Would be harsh dropping him straight away imo. Not a bad idea to give Gayle some extra time off after his injury to be on the safe side as well.