Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - 05/11/16 @ 3:00pm - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Going to this, hoping for an equally dominant display as my last home game (Brentford 3-1). Hopefully the early new manager effect has worn off at Cardiff as I see they lost at home to Wigan on Saturday? Brighton have a tougher game on paper than us this weekend, could be cushty at the top going in to the international break.

Just hope to be 9 points clear of 3rd. Not arsed about 2nd at this point.

Would probably go

Darlow

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Shelvey Hayden

Atsu Perez Gouffran

Mitrovic

Suspect Rafa will play Diame, Gayle and Colback.

Wonder if they will bring as many knuckle draggers as last time. Seen to remember there been a fair amount of trouble

There was when we met in this league! I still can't believe NP let it kick-off at 7.45pm on a Friday!

Was at that game myself and can't remember any bother. Was it around the town in the pubs or something? I was drinking in Sunderland that day. :lol:

I remember it going off on Strawberry place before the game with a well known Cardiff loon and his mates (was on the bbc documentary and wrote a book I think) taking refuge from our lot in the club shop.

They brought an absolutely piss poor following of approx. 500 fans max the last time they were here in the PL on a Saturday afternoon though, the 3-0 Pardew protest game.

Was at that game myself and can't remember any bother. Was it around the town in the pubs or something? I was drinking in Sunderland that day. :lol:

I remember it going off on Strawberry place before the game with a well known Cardiff loon and his mates (was on the bbc documentary and wrote a book I think) taking refuge from our lot in the club shop.

They brought an absolutely p*ss poor following of approx. 500 fans max the last time they were here in the PL on a Saturday afternoon though, the 3-0 Pardew protest game.

The then landlady of The Bridge told us to buy a few at once as she was stopping serving because of the Cardiff fans behaviour (abuse to staff, throwing beer around and generally trying to goad people) Welsh coppers with them aswell who didn't seem to give a shit

They brought an absolutely p*ss poor following of approx. 500 fans max the last time they were here in the PL on a Saturday afternoon though, the 3-0 Pardew protest game.

The then landlady of The Bridge told us to buy a few at once as she was stopping serving because of the Cardiff fans behaviour (abuse to staff, throwing beer around and generally trying to goad people) Welsh coppers with them aswell who didn't seem to give a shit

I walked over the High Level Bridge from Gateshead into town and they were surrounded by high viz jackets outside The Bridge.

Was bother all over the shop that night but when we played them in the PL last time they brought next to no fans up.

Think they've been allocated 3200 but returned a block of 500 in the old singing corner, dunno how many of the remainder they've sold though.