Nottingham Forest Vs Newcastle United - 02/12/16 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

Getting back on track time. Similar performance will equal a different result. Forest have W/D/L last three at home (Birmingham [currently 4th], Cardiff [23rd], and QPR [ 15th]). Hoping for and expect an empathic win: 3-0 (...particularly as watching with Forest-supporting friend: Howay the lads!)

First game in a while where I'm expecting a loss/draw more than a defeat.

Hopefully we kick on now with nothing other than the league to concentrate on and start pulling away again.

:dowie:

Really looking forward to a night out down Nottingham as many people have said it's decent. As for the match, I'm not really that arsed.

Really looking forward to a night out down Nottingham as many people have said it's decent. As for the match, I'm not really that arsed.

A few of my mates are stopping over but I thought it was a daft idea (so no surprise you’re doing it  :D) as you won’t get into a city centre boozer until about 11 ish plus the bouncers more than likely won’t be Geordie friendly! Enjoy though mate!

Crazy how knee jerk this place has gone, just more than normal. After first two games I thought everyone knew that this won't be a walk in the park. We've gone on good runs but warning signs been there that we won't always deliver. Not sure why people suddenly expect us to win. Last night was disappointing but there's still loads of positives from it. We were the better side but didn't do the crucial bits.

I expect us to be really up for Forest and like Leeds away, have a good chance of getting all 3 points.

It's still November, long way to go yet.

Darlow

Yedlin      Lascelles    Mmbemba    Dummett

Shelvey  Colback

Ritchie                    Perez                        Atsu

Mitrovic

Think this might be the team though Shelvey and Lascelles would still probably be knackered. Even Ritchie too but he did come off early.

We've a few games after this we've really no excuses not to win also so a win here could start another run and resume service.

I am going 1-2.

I expect the team will look a little something like this:

Darlow

Yedlin Mbemba Lascelles Dummett

Ritchie Colback Shelvey Gouffran

Perez

Gayle

Clark's played two full games so wouldn't be surprised to see him rested. Richie being taken off yesterday suggest he's been saved a bit more for the forest game. You just never know with Rafa though that's why I rarely bother to guess the eleven.