Notts Forest 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/12/16 - Both red cards rescinded by FA

Dave

Players who commit a foul to deny a goalscoring opportunity will no longer automatically be sent off, football's rule-making body has confirmed.

The previous 'triple-punishment' rule required a red card - and therefore a suspension - as well as the award of a penalty under those circumstances.

However, players committing accidental fouls that deny a goalscoring chance will now be cautioned instead.

But deliberate fouls will still incur a red card.

Those include holding, pulling or pushing, not playing the ball, serious foul play, violent conduct or deliberate handball in order to deny a goalscoring opportunity.

So he's deeming it... deliberate? It surely wasn't any of the others.

Lansbury needs to fucking die!!!!!!! Another fucking penalty and a red because the beard cunt couldn't handle a ball. Ref needs to be fucking murdered!!!!!!!!!! Whore!! Darling is magic. Seriously, this ref desperately wants us to lose. Forest must have his his kids kidnapped??!!!

Guest firetotheworks

I hate Henri George Lansbury, I hate Angela Lansbury, I hate the Lansburys. They're all deceitful cowards.

But seriously, what a hideous cheat of a player.

If you watch the replay, the Forest player lost control of the ball and was stumbling before Dummett ran into him.

That ref is crooked as fuck. There should be an inquest after this. Cunts like that shouldn't have a job.

Ref is definitely bent as f*** like, has anyone checked to see if his family have been kidnapped by the Forest owners?

Both penalties and red cards were correctly given imo. Dum dum and Shelvey are thick as pig s*** unfortunately.

Fucking off!!!

Players who commit a foul to deny a goalscoring opportunity will no longer automatically be sent off, football's rule-making body has confirmed.

The previous 'triple-punishment' rule required a red card - and therefore a suspension - as well as the award of a penalty under those circumstances.

However, players committing accidental fouls that deny a goalscoring chance will now be cautioned instead.

But deliberate fouls will still incur a red card.

Those include holding, pulling or pushing, not playing the ball, serious foul play, violent conduct or deliberate handball in order to deny a goalscoring opportunity.

As if you expect the refs in this league to know the laws of the game.

he stopped and dummet ran into his back there was f*** all he could do, utter c***

That's exactly what happened, he was looking all day for a penalty, I could understand a ref falling for it tbh but when you;ve reffed the previous 45 mins the way he did, he gets no sympathy from me. That was probably the worst most one sided refreeing performance I have ever seen inside 45 mins of football.