Newcastle United 4-0 Birmingham - 10/12/16 - Post-match reaction from page 8

Kaizero

Didnt watch or listen to the game, but looking at the highlights and various comments on here, Diame was much improved :thup:

Hope he keeps it up as he has a style of play which can be both brilliant and frustrating :lol:

Anyone see their keeper after we scored the 4th.

Booted the ball into the Milburn in ager and then booted a water bottle full into the face of the ball boy stood behind the goal.

He went over and apologised straight away but the poor kid had to be took away for treatment crying.

Birmingham fans are a bunch of scruffs, aren't they? :lol: Looked like the Jeremy Kyle show were doing a casting in the away end.

Load of crap trap as per.

Neesy, you really are boring. Go find yourself a girlfriend and stop being the sad little boy with a chip on his shoulder tapping away on the internet that you currently resemble. Feel free to respond, but you're on the ignore list because I've got better things to do than read your constant drivel.

Booted the ball into the Milburn in ager and then booted a water bottle full into the face of the ball boy stood behind the goal.

He went over and apologised straight away but the poor kid had to be took away for treatment crying.

Didn't see that but did wonder who booted the ball away. That's poor if he did that.

Didn't see that but did wonder who booted the ball away. That's poor if he did that.

Lascelles did the same against Hull didn't he? As long as he apologised I wouldn't be too upset about it

Guest neesy111

Has there ever been a more comprehensive win, whatever the margin, whatever the league ?

West ham 3-0 1996. Could had been 12-0.

Lascelles did the same against Hull didn't he? As long as he apologised I wouldn't be too upset about it

Shouldn't have kicked the ball

Adam Johnson touched a kid i don't think it's right if the rest of the Sunderland squad so??

I've tried dude, but you're going to have to help me out here...what do you mean?

Adam Johnson touched a kid i don't think it's right if the rest of the Sunderland squad so??

Fair comparison

I've tried dude, but you're going to have to help me out here...what do you mean?

I changed it for you