Newcastle United 4-0 Birmingham - 10/12/16 - Post-match reaction from page 8

Kaizero

Delighted with the result, performance and to see the side back on track again...lots of character shown after the farce of last week and Brighton momentarily displacing us at the top on Friday, just the response needed.

Good that Diame finally seems to have found some form and woken up...such performances are needed in order to take the weight off Ritchie and Shelvey. A pity he has done this just before his departure to the ACN in a month's time.

Great tonic for the fans in the important lead-up to the Christmas fixtures.

Great win. Not sure what the f***ing take that concernt torch s**** was about. Livened things up for a few minutes though.

They were s****. Championship is s****.

Was it not for that young sunderland fan (Bradley Lowery)?

Didn't the mackems light up their phones at one of their games for him recently or am I just totally making things up in my heed?

Great win. Not sure what the f***ing take that concernt torch s**** was about. Livened things up for a few minutes though.

Didn't the mackems light up their phones at one of their games for him recently or am I just totally making things up in my heed?

Was that not because the floodlights went out? :lol:

Was that not because the floodlights went out? :lol:

Possibly. :lol:

Like I said, I could have just totally done what the mackems usually do and made that up.

Sobered up to post.

A piss easy win, Shelvey was majestic yesterday, some bloke called Diame turned up at last and Gayle is lethal.

In truth as one sided an affair as you will ever see.

Birmingham fans were a bunch of cunts mind, bottles flying down after our fourth goal, nee need ffs.

Great scenes for Bradley, 18th minute goes on and wtf were those camera lights for? I sat baffled.

Great day, theres some dog shit in this league like, how the fuck have Birmingham got 31 points?

There's just not much to debate or discuss.  Did we play well?  Yes.  Did we batter them?  Yes.  Was the ref a cock?  No.  AOB?  Bit of bottle throwing and other general crowd nonsense. 

There's just not much to debate or discuss.  Did we play well?  Yes.  Did we batter them?  Yes.  Was the ref a cock?  No.  AOB?  Bit of bottle throwing and other general crowd nonsense. 

Thought the ref was s**** tbf. But thats just the norm in this divison

I disagree about the ref.

He made a few baffling decisions including booking Ritchie for being tackled after he'd played an advantage and bizarrely not booking Shelvey for fouling someone who was breaking clear.