Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 14/12/16 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

Was no one off here at the one we won 1-0 when Shola scored? Think Colo hit the bar with a header from outside the box that game too :lol:

The 2 others I've been to were a 2-1 defeat (Haidara injury and Kone last minute handball goal) and the 4-0 defeat :anguish:

Guest neesy111

Was no one off here at the one we won 1-0 when Shola scored? Think Colo hit the bar with a header from outside the box that game too :lol:

The 2 others I've been to were a 2-1 defeat (Haidara injury and Kone last minute handball goal) and the 4-0 defeat :anguish:

We actually played well that game.  Remember Leon Best missing a sitter, then scored a hat-trick 3 days later.

We actually played well that game.  Remember Leon Best missing a sitter, then scored a hat-trick 3 days later.

Was the early days of Pardew and I think the Colo shot was a set piece from a corner.  Can remember people saying how refreshing it was to see something different.  Did he ever try that one again as I can't remember anything but Williamson on the far post.

I was struck on Saturday about how varied our set pieces were.

Was at the 2-1 Haidara game.  I think the way Martinez and Whelan  reacted makes me want us to absolutely smash these.  Whelan said the challenge wasn't a red card didn't he?

Was no one off here at the one we won 1-0 when Shola scored? Think Colo hit the bar with a header from outside the box that game too [emoji38]

Was at the 2-1 Haidara game.  I think the way Martinez and Whelan  reacted makes me want us to absolutely smash these.  Whelan said the challenge wasn't a red card didn't he?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21830721

Absolutely incredible comments really. Reminds me why I couldn't and can't stand Wigan.

Was no one off here at the one we won 1-0 when Shola scored? Think Colo hit the bar with a header from outside the box that game too [emoji38]

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21830721

Absolutely incredible comments really. Reminds me why I couldn't and can't stand Wigan.

The headline. The picture underneath it. :anguish:

Yes! I've done every trip there and knew our record was bad but I didn't think it was this bad!

Mags @ Latics:

2012/13 lost 1-2 Santon

2011/12 lost 0-4

2010/11 won 1-0 Sh.Ameobi

2008/09 lost 1-2 Guthrie

2007/08 lost 0-1

2006/07 lost 0-1

2005/06 lost 0-1 (LC)

2005/06 lost 0-1

My brother went to the Villa v Wigan game in midweek and said Wigan were horrendous and the Wigan fans were really pissed off. Played with 5/6 players strung across the back. No doubt they will have to set up different at home.

My brother went to the Villa v Wigan game in midweek and said Wigan were horrendous and the Wigan fans were really pissed off. Played with 5/6 players strung across the back. No doubt they will have to set up different at home.

Six goals at home so far this season may say otherwise  :)

Same daft ref who missed the pennas at Fulham

Can barely think of a semi competent refereeing performance this season so we've got to expect whoever's in charge to get the big decisions wrong. Just got to make sure we're not relying on him by playing to a level Wigan can't compete with and beat them comfortably.