Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 14/12/16 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

Was no one off here at the one we won 1-0 when Shola scored? Think Colo hit the bar with a header from outside the box that game too :lol:

The 2 others I've been to were a 2-1 defeat (Haidara injury and Kone last minute handball goal) and the 4-0 defeat :anguish:

Yes! I've done every trip there and knew our record was bad but I didn't think it was this bad!

Mags @ Latics:

2012/13 lost 1-2 Santon

2011/12 lost 0-4

2010/11 won 1-0 Sh.Ameobi

2008/09 lost 1-2 Guthrie

2007/08 lost 0-1

2006/07 lost 0-1

2005/06 lost 0-1 (LC)

2005/06 lost 0-1

Weren't most the games in Boxing Day? Always seemed to be a hoodoo for us on that date

It's not as if we've been unlucky in any of those games losing narrowly against the run of play - we have been abysmal in virtually every game we have played there.  I don't even think we were all that when we won the one game.

For very little reason other than I've just remembered him saying it, here's Diame's comments about Wigan after he left

The truth about life in Wigan is there is nothing to do. It is a crappy place. The town is tiny and there is no atmosphere. I go into training, I return home, and that is all I do.

"When it snowed I felt like it was minus 15, and feared I was going to turn into an ice cube."

And when asked about the girls, Diame said: "It is rare to see truly beautiful girls when you go out during the day.

"But it's a different story when you go out in the evening. The girls seem to cover themselves up all day, only to be in good-looking mode at night.

"In Madrid (where Rayo Vallecano are based) I had the impression that all the women were beautiful."

For very little reason other than I've just remembered him saying it, here's Diame's comments about Wigan after he left

The truth about life in Wigan is there is nothing to do. It is a crappy place. The town is tiny and there is no atmosphere. I go into training, I return home, and that is all I do.

"When it snowed I felt like it was minus 15, and feared I was going to turn into ice cube."

http://thesource.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ice-cube.jpg

"It's the Wiggan you love to hate..."