Birmingham 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/01/2017 Post-match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

Sels

Yedlin    Hanley    Lacelles  Haidara

Lazaar Colback Tiote Anita Gouffran

Murphy

Is that how it is now? Or has Gouffran joined the attack?

Apparently Gouff is up top with Murphy.

So who's  wide left?

Sounds like we're playing something like this:

Sels

Lascelles  Hanley  Haidara

Yedlin                                    Lazaar

Anita  Tiote    Colback

Murphy    Gouff

What? Haidara as a CB. Naa

That's what it is.

Probably lazaar left anita right.  And full backs yedlin and Haidara makes sense.

Is there something wrong with you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't mighty_mag calling Rafa's trusted 4-3-2-1 boring couple of weeks ago and was hoping for some different formation? For his sake, I hope it's stays as 4-3-2-1 from now on. :lol:

Not really bothered away from home. All i wanted was 2 up top at home. But tried today and still lost Mitrovic so none the wiser really.

Not just me anyway wanting 2 strikers on the pitch.

?

Somehow you completely missed my point. :lol:

I didn't.

Beats me how people are saying they're watching as there's nee links anywhere.

Someone has a link going from the stands but how the f*** some people on here have formed some of the opinions they have from watching that s**** fan stream is beyond me. they seem to know EXACTLY what happened for their goal yet i couldn't make f*** all out. :lol:

I switched it off.

Yet some om here are going on like they're sat n the penalty spot watching events. Got me baffled like.

try watching it then , same view as if you are at the match ffs

Beats me how people are saying they're watching as there's nee links anywhere.

Someone has a link going from the stands but how the f*** some people on here have formed some of the opinions they have from watching that s**** fan stream is beyond me. they seem to know EXACTLY what happened for their goal yet i couldn't make f*** all out. :lol:

I switched it off.

Yet some om here are going on like they're sat n the penalty spot watching events. Got me baffled like.

try watching it then , same view as if you are at the match ffs

Is it shite. When the play is at the opposite end they look about 6 miles away.

Chris WaughVerifierat konto ‏@ChrisDHWaugh  1 minför 1 minut sedan

Murphy has now pulled up with a slight injury attempting a flick-on to Colback. He looks OK to continue, but slight concern there #nufc

Chris WaughVerifierat konto ‏@ChrisDHWaugh  1 minför 1 minut sedan

52mins: Murphy has run his injury off & is still competing in the air whenever #nufc go long. Rafa asking Magpies to be less direct though

Chris WaughVerifierat konto ‏@ChrisDHWaugh  36 sför 36 sekunder sedan

Lazaar has looked good going forward for #nufc so far today, best attacking outlet. Gouffran has also been pretty good too

Guest neesy111

I feel like the human eye still has the latest camera phone trumped in a range of important areas, though the gap is closing admittedly.

i think the issue is facebook live streams at a very low level.  If it was a normal phone recording then it would be fine, but the data usage would be insane.

I'm enjoying this Scunthorpe stream, like. Our fans have an entertaining assortment of mongs if nowt else.

:lol:

There are definitely a rising amount like. Maybe it's because our attendances are larger away from home and less desirable. I.e anyone can get a ticket just about. Atmosphere seemed better at Burton and places from what I heard.