Birmingham 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/01/2017 Post-match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

If Mitro is out for a while I can't wait to see the comments on here how he gets worse and worse despite being injured.

Yep

It's usually the other way around like when a player gets injured

Plenty have said Mitrovic has been shit for ages despite him barely playing for 2 months

If Mitro is out for a while I can't wait to see the comments on here how he gets worse and worse despite being injured.

Yep

Plenty have said Mitrovic has been shit for ages despite him barely playing for 2 months

Who?

Yep

:rolleyes: Will be impressive to see what new feats are brought up in his defense by his fanbois then.

"Once fed 71000 with only 1 fish and a loaf of bread during halftime of the 1978 world cup, which he also won by himself 1 v 11. Can't believe rafa would rather persist with 4-2-3-1 than our lord and savior Mitrovic"

Yep

Plenty have said Mitrovic has been s*** for ages despite him barely playing for 2 months

Who?

Dr Spaceman was doing it yesterday as one example

Yep

:rolleyes: Will be impressive to see what new feats are brought up in his defense by his fanbois then.

"Once fed 71000 with only 1 fish and a loaf of bread during halftime of the 1978 world cup, which he also won by himself 1 v 11. Can't believe rafa would rather persist with 4-2-3-1 than our lord and savior Mitrovic"

Just the fact he has close to a 1 in 1 goal record under Rafa but still gets slated is all.

Yep

Plenty have said Mitrovic has been s*** for ages despite him barely playing for 2 months

Who?

Dr Spaceman was doing it yesterday as one example

He said he "didn't understand the buzz about him" and that he was average. Clearly calling him shit then :lol: