Newcastle United v Queens Park Rangers - 01/02/17 @ 7:45pm (live on SkySports 1)

Disco

Bearing in mind Sammy was put up for media duties yesterday, I think he will start with Gouffran up front. Team will resemble that which beat Birmingham in the cup albeit with added Colback.

Why wouldn't he play Murphy?

Perez did media duties for the Birmingham replay and he didn't start. It's happened a few times already this season. Think Lazaar did it against Brentford and didn't play. I'd be amazed if Sammy started

Bearing in mind Sammy was put up for media duties yesterday, I think he will start with Gouffran up front. Team will resemble that which beat Birmingham in the cup albeit with added Colback.

God I hope not.

Of course it'll be Muprhy starting man :lol:

Would be extremely surprised if it's anything other than

Darlow

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Ritchie Hayden Shelvey Gouffran

Perez

Muprhy

Hope Mitrovic starts.

Starts what? Learning how to play football?

I will be shocked if Murphy isn't back in.

He's not that bad. Needs another chance, has been good every game he's started this season except Oxford and Blackburn.

Hope Mitrovic starts.

He's not that bad. Needs another chance, has been good every game he's started this season except Oxford and Blackburn.

Need a run in the team, get his form and consistency up. Only young, played well whenever asked, superb scoring record, superb assist record, 100% effort, etc etc etc.

He's shite.

Hope Mitrovic starts.

Need a run in the team, get his form and consistency up. Only young, played well whenever asked, superb scoring record, superb assist record, 100% effort, etc etc etc.

He's s****.

Do you disagree that he's played good when he's started except for the two games i mentioned? 5 goals and 2 assists in the 6 games he's started this season (i don't count the Birmingham game for obvious reasons).