Newcastle United 2-2 Queens Park Rangers - 01/02/17 - 19:45

BlueStar

When are we on telly next? Hope it's not in f***ing ages.

All on Sky Sports

1th Feb Wolves (a)

20th Feb Villa (h)

28th Feb Brighton (a)

4th March Huddersfield (a)

We'll be in the playoffs then.

That's the spirit  :lol:

Can you realistically see us winning any of those at the moment?

Actually - maybe Villa as they are worse than us.

When are we on telly next? Hope it's not in f***ing ages.

All on Sky Sports

1th Feb Wolves (a)

20th Feb Villa (h)

28th Feb Brighton (a)

4th March Huddersfield (a)

We'll be in the playoffs then.

That's the spirit  :lol:

Can you realistically see us winning any of those at the moment?

Not really, especially the one on the 1th of Feb.

We looked a lot better in the last half hour, when Gouffran was shifted away from the wing. The shape looked much better, and we created enough chances to win.

Not much you could say about the own goal. It was a very good cross, and not obviously the keeper's ball, with Clark there. Shit happens.

I felt a bit sorry for Ayoze and the two missed chances. He was right to shoot for the first. He was 12 yards out with the only the keeper to beat, and it wouldn't have been easy to find Ritchie. But as they said, the bollocking must have got to him, because then he tried to cross when he should have shot a few minutes later.

I'm down about the result, but encouraged by the performance in the last half hour, when we seemed to rediscover our mojo.

our defence was so good earlier in the season - can't keep a clean sheet now.

5 good games, the rest have been shaky

The two holding players in the 4-2-3-1 offer no protection to the defence. I f***ing hate the formation, really really hate it.

For whatever reason Hayden isn't coming back to protect the CB's like he used to. He is a threat going forward but as you say it's much more important he fills the holding role and breaking up play.

Guest neesy111

We looked a lot better in the last half hour, when Gouffran was shifted away from the wing. The shape looked much better, and we created enough chances to win.

Not much you could say about the own goal. It was a very good cross, and not obviously the keeper's ball, with Clark there. s*** happens.

I felt a bit sorry for Ayoze and the two missed chances. He was right to shoot for the first. He was 12 yards out with the only the keeper to beat, and it wouldn't have been easy to find Ritchie. But as they said, the bollocking must have got to him, because then he tried to cross when he should have shot a few minutes later.

I'm down about the result, but encouraged by the performance in the last half hour, when we seemed to rediscover our mojo.

It's darlow's fault clearly.

Not much you could say about the own goal. It was a very good cross, and not obviously the keeper's ball, with Clark there. s*** happens.

I don't think he had time to react personally.

Wat, are you Colonel Steve Austin  :lol:

Not sure about that like. Even if Darlow stays on his line, Clark misjudged the header badly. He'd have been fortunate had Darlow managed to catch it. They're probably both to blame for a lack of effective communication.

Guest firetotheworks

He can, at the least, tell Clark to leave it. Definitely Darlow's fault imo.

Should've shouted to let Clark know to leave it

The standard of officiating and football at this level is just tragically bad. About 5 decent players on the pitch, mistake after mistake, most our lot looked knackered, uninspired and uninterested.

It's a shame Sky have chosen so many of our games in the coming weeks. I've been enjoying my life more when I've not had to watch us :lol: