Newcastle United vs Derby County - 4/2/17 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

I'm dreading this, has the tried and trusted "old crappy manager comes back to the club that sacked him and wins" warning signs. You know he's going to play a negative counter attacking style against us, that's just the type of style we have had the most trouble against.

Huge, huge, game for us, a win is essential in my view with the up coming fixtures.

This is the match I sit in on his post-match Press Conference and meet beforehand. Can't wait.

Don't think you quite understand how important your role is on Saturday. If he leaves within the next three years, it'll be because you didn't convince him to stay.

I second this, it all lies on you O.N

No pressure mate, but this is all down to you now, you are the voice of N.O. don't let us down :lol:

Probably our most important game of the season this. The fans need to show Rafa massive support, do that and win and I think we'll kick on. If the atmosphere is dire and we lose we're in deep shit.

Probably our most important game of the season this. The fans need to show Rafa massive support, do that and win and I think we'll kick on. If the atmosphere is dire and we lose we're in deep s***.

Agree - a win would soothe the nerves. A loss would compound them. Need to beat Island Heed.

Think this maybe is the only opportunity for the fans to be united and recreate the Spurs-like atmosphere and backing for Rafa. I fear that if the team lets him down tomorrow, slowly there'll be some fans who will stupidly turn on him. There won't be a better chance to show the support for Rafa again and it'll just be small noise and protests against Ashley that the fat b****** will just laugh off.

I'm dreading this, has the tried and trusted "old crappy manager comes back to the club that sacked him and wins" warning signs. You know he's going to play a negative counter attacking style against us, that's just the type of style we have had the most trouble against.

Huge, huge, game for us, a win is essential in my view with the up coming fixtures.

I'm actually looking forward to it now. St James should be rocking tomorrow, the crowd and the players should be galvanised by the prospect of losing Rafa. We need a Spurs last game of the season atmosphere tomorrow to let Rafa know we are 100% behind him.