Newcastle United vs Derby County - 4/2/17 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

It's the players who are required to get this result, not the fans.

i agree but we can play a part, sadly at home we rarely do.me anarl, im guilty of sitting mute, i never used to be, i grew up in the corner, i went home and away every week, sang me heart out. i dont know how to behave at a match now  :embarrassed:

i agree but we can play a part, sadly at home we rarely do.me anarl, im guilty of sitting mute, i never used to be, i grew up in the corner, i went home and away every week, sang me heart out. i dont know how to behave at a match now  :embarrassed:

You're probably too busy thinking about or checking how the Mackems are getting on.

You're probably too busy thinking about or checking how the Mackems are getting on.

:papiss:

Could prove to be one of this season's most important games. Win and we might get some wind in our sails, lose and it'll be like being stuck on a remote island with TCD. Please win! I want focus and controlled aggression with the players on their toes determined to change the bad vibe around the place right now.

Isn't Atsu in seat 46C?

Not sure if he'd be back in time. I'd take him straight off the plane over any of our other options.

Atsu has a match against Burkina Faso in Gabon today.

I thought they were out. Oh well  :lol:

Looking forward to going today but at the same already a bit nervous. I don't think it's too much or a stretch to say it's the biggest game of the season so far. I think it'll shape the remainder of the season. If we win and win well we'll be unstoppable. Lose or draw and it could really derail us after all that's gone on.

Mitrovic or Gouffran up front. Sammy on the wing.

It's also an important match for Lascelles and Hayden after a very questionable mid-week showing.

Darlow

Yedlin Hanley Clark Lazaar

Shelvey Hayden

Ritchie.                Atsu

Diame

Mitrovic

Please.

i dont think Mitro will play for us ever again, just a feeling

Think you're right especially after Wednesday when Gouffran was put up front but still think he is a better option than Murphy.

Sweet, only just realised I can watch this as its one of those foreign channels.

Oh yes sweet prince! I was about to go home and listen to it on the radio later, and then I saw your post. Can watch the game at my parents place now :) :thup:

Derby in good form according to media.

NUFC in poor form according to media.

Last 5 league games:

Derby: 7 points

NUFC: 10 points

The pressure and expectation is so different :lol: (not just from the media)