Norwich City v Newcastle United - 14/2/17 - 19:45 ko - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Guest neesy111

Radio works now (official site)

I'd switch over to 5live when it kicks off purely because of the delay on the official site can be minutes.

Colback  :lol:

Rafa is such a wum  :lol:

Not many options tbh, Hatydens got a knock.

Lets just get behind them  O0

So why is on the bench the last 2 games then - can't believe that fucking ginger cunt, Perez and Gouffran keep getting games over and over again - gobsmacked that's all I have to say!

So why is on the bench the last 2 games then - can't believe that fucking ginger cunt, Perez and Gouffran keep getting games over and over again - gobsmacked that's all I have to say!

No cards today like?

Radio works now (official site)

I'd switch over to 5live when it kicks off purely because of the delay on the official site can be minutes.

Oh it's not as delayed, cheers mate :thup: So annoying when you see the score on here minutes earlier than the official site's stream.

So why is on the bench the last 2 games then - can't believe that f***ing ginger c***, Perez and Gouffran keep getting games over and over again - gobsmacked that's all I have to say!

No cards today like?

No just can't understand that lineeup and how players who have been total shit keep getting a game that's all