Norwich City v Newcastle United - 14/2/17 - 19:45 ko - No TV

HaydnNUFC

Guest neesy111

It must be on an overseas channel as it's apparently on in a local watering joint!

Well the internet says no.

Quick trick to get punters into the pub.

Aye nufc.com say no as well.

UK TV: None

Overseas TV: None

UK Radio: Live on BBC Radio 5 Live

Local Radio: Live on BBC Radio Newcastle.

(The official NUFC website now has free worldwide streaming of Radio Newcastle match commentaries)

currently oddschecker have Norwich slight favourites. Wouldn't be surprised if this was our first league game this season where that's happened ?

Looks like it. Was thinking Villa away but we were slight 6/4 favourites there. Mind, some of the bookies can't split us and we are the same odds, but most have Norwich a fraction shorter.

Regardless of league position,  I think Norwich are capable of a big performance, so we must tread with caution.

I'm not saying I'd take a draw but it wouldn't be the worst result given the circumstances.

Gayle being back is a massive boost and tips the advantage in our favour. We can't afford to concede the first goal IMO, because we won't come back from behind, like last time.

It must be on an overseas channel as it's apparently on in a local watering joint!

Well the internet says no.

Quick trick to get punters into the pub.

Aye, that's what I thought!

Goals as they go in on SSNHQ

A few places I know around the doors do it, think the Swan at Heworth always says they've got games on even when they haven't. They'll probably stick the radio on through the TV or something. Even if people turn up and it's not on they will shift more alcohol than they otherwise would.

Guest neesy111

This is on 5 live for those who don't want to put listen to John 'misery' Anderson.

will it be misery waddle tho?

Possibly.