Newcastle United 2 - 2 Bristol City - 25/02/17 - Post-match reaction from pg 23

Dave

Some people need to relax a bit like... :lol:

For the past 3 months we've played poor football and accumulated fewer points than those chasing us, to be fair. You're having a laugh if you don't think there's cause for concern.

There is undoubtedly cause for concern, we're still in the driving seat though. :thup:

If we lose our shit, that will be more catastrophic.

Surprised so many people are worrying about the next 3 games. These are Rafa' s bread and butter man.

I'm fairly confident we'll play much better in the 'harder' matches.

Think we'll beat Reading but the other two, we don't have the defensive mental strength to deal with them at the minute, just IMO

Surprised so many people are worrying about the next 3 games. These are Rafa' s bread and butter man.

Well yeah, it feels like this squad need the pressure of big games to get 'in the zone' otherwise they produce pathetic displays like this. Kind of like a siege mentality.

Guest neesy111

This could be like Norwich at home in terms of our form if we come back to win.

Except we don't have Gayle to score a hattrick this time.

There's always Mitrovic, oh wait....

I've said this before, but it worries me about this group of players you have and their lack of mentality.

Rafa's team have always fought. If they went behind, they (nearly) always got back in it. It's what's defined him in his career, and certainly when he managed us.We seem to come form behind every week to win at one stage.  Ferguson said it about him. His teams always fight. And they have done. Yet this team seem happy when winning but do not react and fight when losing. That's a bad sign for a tight run in. Rafa's teams have always had strong home records too, yet nearly all your slip ups have come at home. Yes, as I've said before, he always throws in a shocking result, but that is nearly always linked to cup game on the horizon.

If there's no response this second half, for the first time I'd start worrying about you lot going up.

Can we get you a Liverpool avatar just for clarification?

:)

Been shit for months. Can't beat the likes of Blackburn, QPR and Bristol at home. Continuously plays Gouffran, Colback and Perez. Continuously plays one up front with no plan B I think people are right to be concerned to be honest.

I've said this before, but it worries me about this group of players you have and their lack of mentality.

Rafa's team have always fought. If they went behind, they (nearly) always got back in it. It's what's defined him in his career, and certainly when he managed us.We seem to come form behind every week to win at one stage.  Ferguson said it about him. His teams always fight. And they have done. Yet this team seem happy when winning but do not react and fight when losing. That's a bad sign for a tight run in. Rafa's teams have always had strong home records too, yet nearly all your slip ups have come at home. Yes, as I've said before, he always throws in a shocking result, but that is nearly always linked to cup game on the horizon.

If there's no response this second half, for the first time I'd start worrying about you lot going up.

Can we get you a Liverpool avatar just for clarification?

:)

Quality. :thup:

Guest neesy111

This could be like Norwich at home in terms of our form if we come back to win.

We were playing well back then. We haven't put in a performance like that in months.

Honestly we should had been 3-0 up before they equalised.