Who's going to be relegated from the Premier League?

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't believe you lot don't expect those pigs to stay up!

Hull

Palace

Boro

currently 9/2  dont be ashamed to back it if you think so..i am

I've already got £20 on it and I'll be adding! It's a bet I'd love to lose!

19 points after 26 games, ffs Sunderland should be as good as down already but the fact that they are only 3 points from safety says it all about the quality of the bottom of the PL this season. They picked the best time to have their worst squad.

I still think Bournemouth will be ok. Their squad must have a pretty good level of belief in Howe to turn things around.....

Liable to get another howking this weekend though. On a bad run already, can't defend; hard one to turn around.

Key for those down the bottom is who has games at home to Stoke, West Ham, Watford, Saints in the run in.

At least the mackems aren't facing that this year. On the surface, they have a nice late run of Bournemouth, Hull, Boro, Swansea but they're all fighting..... unlike those Everton bellends last year.

Heading into the last 5 games you want to face the likes of Stoke,West Brom and West Ham. Totally midtable and carefree.

I still think Bournemouth will be ok. Their squad must have a pretty good level of belief in Howe to turn things around.....

Liable to get another howking this weekend though. On a bad run already, can't defend; hard one to turn around.

Key for those down the bottom is who has games at home to Stoke, West Ham, Watford, Saints in the run in.

At least the mackems aren't facing that this year. On the surface, they have a nice late run of Bournemouth, Hull, Boro, Swansea but they're all fighting..... unlike those Everton bellends last year.

Heading into the last 5 games you want to face the likes of Stoke,West Brom and West Ham. Totally midtable and carefree.

I reckon Palace will get a result at West Brom today

We could do with Palace, Boro, and Hull all picking up wins.

Good call  O0 fancied West Brom, myself.

Nah, I think they'll finally go this time. They've got 19 points iirc and they'll need around 16-17 points from 11 games to stand a chance of staying up. Those 11 games include Man Utd (h), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (a) and they've still got to go to Hull for a six pointer who are decent at home under Silva.

Nah, I think they'll finally go this time. They've got 19 points iirc and they'll need around 16-17 points from 11 games to stand a chance of staying up. Those 11 games include Man Utd (h), Arsenal (a), Chelsea (a) and they've still got to go to Hull for a six pointer who are decent at home under Silva.

Have they been in a worse position at this point and survived during their recent series of escape acts?

Boro will finish bottom. Crystal Palace 19th, Hull 18th.

Agreed. I thought Palace would probably stay up until seeing their games. Whilst there are 2 or 3 winnable games, they'll need 11-12 points and it's a tough run-in.

Have they been in a worse position at this point and survived during their recent series of escape acts?

Just had a look on Statto. No, this is the worse position they've been out of their escape seasons. I know they do it every season but they'll go this time I think.

Just had a look on Statto. No, this is the worse position they've been out of their escape seasons. I know they do it every season but they'll go this time I think.

looks insurmountable, they've got to come close to doubling their current points tally with 11 games instead of the 29 it's taken them to get where they are now

unless 3 other teams embark on a nosedive of incredible proportions seems very hard to see them escaping, they'll need to be staying up on <35 points which is an ask surely

looks insurmountable, they've got to come close to doubling their current points tally with 11 games instead of the 29 it's taken them to get where they are now

unless 3 other teams embark on a nosedive of incredible proportions seems very hard to see them escaping, they'll need to be staying up on <35 points which is an ask surely

I can see them winning against Burnley (h), Boro (a) and Bournemouth (h), and getting draws against West Ham (h), Swansea (h) and Watford (a). So that's 12 points, which puts them on 31 in total, which I don't think will be enough. I think Hull will beat them - Silva's got them unbeaten at home iirc - as will Man Utd, Leicester, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Hull's home games look decent enough: West Ham, Boro, Watford, mackems and Spurs.

Palace's game look awful but they'll get results with Jabba in charge, especially when looking at Watford (h), Leicester (h), Burnley (h) and Hull (h).

Boro's games also look terrible, out of the ones they have left I can currently only see them beating Burnley at home.

It'll be the mackems, Boro and either Hull or Palace.

They are nailed on to beat Burnley, its how they roll.

If they dont they may as well pack up and forget it.

Make no mistake its a must win this time, remember Norwich last year? They always pull these out of the bag so i expect a win, they will stay bottom though  :lol:

Who's the 21st team to be added to the Premier League like :-)

Who's the 21st team to be added to the Premier League like :-)

Ah. Ha.