Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

What has Gayle done to deserve all the clapping when he goes off?

Been brilliant all season? Been one of the main reasons we're probably going up? You don't just turn on players based on one game like.

KI mate I would leave it if I were you - this thread is no place for rational perspectives right now :lol:

Have 50,000 fans supporting you and the team has innate fear and lack of any mentality to let that drive them on. f***ing outrageous.

Average players playing in front of a massive crowd will only raise their game if it isn't an every day occurrence.

We need players who can play big games every week. Those players demand high wages for the very reason we need them.

been thinking this for a while- its Why Ashleys ways just dont work here, cheap players, just cant cope with the size of the club.

probably quite correct, the occasion gets to them, and in all probability they shouldn't be here, unfortunately issue also lies with the fact that those used to the occasion simply thiNk they can waltz everyone by just turning up with an automatic right to win games.

Been brilliant all season? Been one of the main reasons we're probably going up? You don't just turn on players based on one game like.

Well generally when a player is subbed the reaction is based on his performance that day rather than the whole season. :lol:

Sorry, are you saying Dwight Gayle deserves to be booed off or something?

No. :lol: I was just surprised at the massive reaction when he hadn't done anything in the game.

Fuck sake lads, I'm not saying anything against Gayle.

Even a draw would be good but right now, I'll settle for a defeat by a 1 goal margin

I'd prefer the 3-1. We need a wake up call and a good hiding at home should give us that.

Guest firetotheworks

Well generally when a player is subbed the reaction is based on his performance that day rather than the whole season. [emoji38]

Not always, it depends on the player, and Gayle is one that's definitely earned the wiggle room.

Dummett, Colback and Anita, got us relegated and are still picked virtually every week. Rafa what the f*** are you thinking?

You're an idiot, like.

Losing at home 0-3 to Fulham would suggest that maybe i'm not the idiot here.

You are, though. :thup: Dummett returned from injury for the last 6 games for which we won 3 and drew 3. Got us relegated indeed. :lol:

:thup: Each time it's a different player(s) that got us relegated. In the Mitro thread he's been constantly spouting off Mitro got us relegated too.

I don't think I've ever seen a post saying how Sissoko got us relegated - which would still be idiotic, but at least slightly understandable.

The whole bunch of twats got us relegated last season, for fucks sake Elliott was player of the season. I just pointed out that Colback, Anita and Dummett were major contributors.

There's nothing daunting about our 50,000. They're silent.

Being 3-0 down at home might have had something to do with it.

Sorry but no.  Home support is shite.  Has been for years.  Away support different story.

Guest firetotheworks

Dummett, Colback and Anita, got us relegated and are still picked virtually every week. Rafa what the f*** are you thinking?

You're an idiot, like.

Losing at home 0-3 to Fulham would suggest that maybe i'm not the idiot here.

You are, though. :thup: Dummett returned from injury for the last 6 games for which we won 3 and drew 3. Got us relegated indeed. [emoji38]

:thup: Each time it's a different player(s) that got us relegated. In the Mitro thread he's been constantly spouting off Mitro got us relegated too.

I don't think I've ever seen a post saying how Sissoko got us relegated - which would still be idiotic, but at least slightly understandable.

The whole bunch of twats got us relegated last season, for fucks sake Elliott was player of the season. I just pointed out that Colback, Anita and Dummett were major contributors.

But...they weren't?

Well Colback was, but not really the other two. Even then, Anita's usually fine at right back, Dummett's usually okay, and Colback's in because Hayden, who Rafa signed, is injured.