Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

If we go up we're gonna get a lot of fisting at home.

At home in premier league will suit Rafa. 

He used to drop a lot of points against shit teams when he was at Liverpool as well.

Fulham aren't a shit team though.  They've lost the same number of games as us.

This is the championship btw. Just to give some perspective.

This sounds shite. Was it shite?

1. Yes.

2. Its the end of the world.

3. It'll be alright.

4. You're a arsehole saying Rafa got it wrong he's won the champions league you know and you couldn't win a raffle, no i'm not you're an arsehole blah blah (later tonight)

5. Meh.

That was a terrible performance from the beginning until the end.  Fulham created space for each other from kick off and we never got close to them, we should be embarrassed put that performance in.  They pissed all over us throughout the game and we got what we deserved, nothing.

Seems like complacency has set in since the Huddersfield game. I hope this is the kick up the arse the players need.

Rafa needs to rethink his tactics for home games. Maybe all the fans are right about playing 2 up front at home. We're 7th in the home table. Gayle needs space to run into, which he won't get at home. If teams sit back and counter, it's an opportunity for a bigger striker to win aerial balls close to goal and cause problems.

Feels like this cliche gets trotted out every other game.

Seems like complacency has set in since the Huddersfield game. I hope this is the kick up the arse the players need.

Rafa needs to rethink his tactics for home games. Maybe all the fans are right about playing 2 up front at home. We're 7th in the home table. Gayle needs space to run into, which he won't get at home. If teams sit back and counter, it's an opportunity for a bigger striker to win aerial balls close to goal and cause problems.

Aye. Losing 3-1 to Fulham will make them all better players.

Bimpy, why do you have such a problem with people being defensive of Rafa? It's pretty fucking natural, like. Mistakes or not.

No, i love him but i also think when he fecks up he should get stick. Might be all the Pardew hatred oozing out of me now though. Damaged for life by this club i reckon.

Guest neesy111

The sweet, sweet feeling of a forum meltdown. It's been at least a week or three.

How's that high horse?

Guest firetotheworks

The wins against Brighton and Hudds aren't rendered pointless, like. Because of the fact they were our direct rivals.

[emoji38] Exactly, and if we'd lost them does that mean we'd have beaten Bristol and Fulham? Or lost those as well? It makes no sense either way.

The sweet, sweet feeling of a forum meltdown. It's been at least a week or three.

How's that high horse?

Dunno what Dave's problem is tbh. If you can't be fewmin' after getting beat 3-1 at home it's a sad state of affairs.

Guest firetotheworks

How's that high horse?

Dunno what Dave's problem is tbh. If you can't be fewmin' after getting beat 3-1 at home it's a sad state of affairs.

Check the promotionmetre thread. It's a bit more than that like. People literally at 6s and 7s at this stage.

It is true though, they always get a bit ahead of themselves & lackadaisical.

6-0 win v Qpr

2-0 loss to wolves

4-3 comeback v top of table norwich

1-0 v bottom of table rotherham who hit post in last few mins

4-0 v Rotherham

0-3 loss to oxford in cup

Same with the recent run. Rafa is likely trying to manage their mentalities, but they're getting ahead of themselves after decent results or strings of them.

How's that high horse?

Check the promotionmetre thread. It's a bit more than that like. People literally at 6s and 7s at this stage.

Someone was on 3.5  :lol: