The other games today 2017/18

Greg

"Arsene Wenger, we want you to go"!

Nope, it's the palace fans singing "we want you to stay".

That was their reply to the Arsenal fans who also sang 'you're not fit to wear the shirt"!

Anybody still thinking we don't need a complete rebuild should have a look at Palace who are fighting relegation. I don't think we have a player who would get in their starting line up and only 3 or 4 who would be good enough for their squad.

Guest neesy111

Anybody still thinking we don't need a complete rebuild should have a look at Palace who are fighting relegation. I don't think we have a player who would get in their starting line up and only 3 or 4 who would be good enough for their squad.

Palace should be mid-table tbh.  Their previous manager made a right mockery of their squad.

Palace having enough quality to finish in the top 10. Don't let Pardew and Allardyce fool you.

To get a squad like Palace's will take a year  in the PL imo.

Agree; we need at least 6 quality signings

Just because...a couple of pre-match comments from the Arse:

Great team. Time to start cranking our goal difference lads. Could be crucial.

Handbrake off, full throttle, tear them a new one. Job done.

But on the other hand:

All that money spent and this is our best team. :lol:

I would love Wenger to announce his new 2 year contract tonight.

Some say they're waiting for a good run of form to do it. At this rate he's just going to turn up in the dugout next season without anything being announced.

This is sad to watch really

My biggest worry is that it's games like this that make it more likely that Wenger will go. I was hoping that they'd paper over the cracks a bit before the end of the season.

Mind you, I hope they play like this against us. I still fully expect them to win that game.

Arsenal's time as a top 4 club is up I reckon like. Will be battling Everton and Uefa cup fodder in the coming years.

Naah. They still generate tons of cash. All they need is a decent new manager and a year or two rebuilding.

Guest neesy111

Arsenal's time as a top 4 club is up I reckon like. Will be battling Everton and Uefa cup fodder in the coming years.

Naah. They still generate tons of cash. All they need is a decent new manager and a year or two rebuilding.

This.  Still a massive club which they were before Wenger arrived which gets forgotten.

It's a top 6 now which will change every season imo for CL places.

They do generate a ton of money they just don't spend on a par with the cities Chelsea's and Man  utds.

Until they do winning the league will be a pipe dream for them.

They spent an absolute shit-ton this summer on Xhaka, Mustafi & Perez. Their wage bill is very similar to the clubs you mention. Spending the money is really not their problem any more, it's the decision-making both behind the scenes and in the dugout.

The number of players they have going out of contract soon is frightening. Something very weird has been going on.