The other games today 2017/18

Greg

So if Preston best Huddersfield today and we beat Leeds, can we confirm promotion ourselves at Ipswich or do we have to wait for Huddersfield's result after still?

They lose today and the most they can get is 89, we win today and Monday and we'd have 90, So that result would be irrelevant.

So if Preston best Huddersfield today and we beat Leeds, can we confirm promotion ourselves at Ipswich or do we have to wait for Huddersfield's result after still?

Yes we can

They lose today and the most they can get is 89, we win today and Monday and we'd have 90, So that result would be irrelevant.

:thup:

We will win both our games, Huddersfield will drop points on Monday meaning we get promoted when I'm at work.

Maybe the "Promotion Book" will include a chapter about you being at work when it all was confirmed.

We will win both our games, Huddersfield will drop points on Monday meaning we get promoted when I'm at work.

Maybe the "Promotion Book" will include a chapter about you being at work when it all was confirmed.

Probavly not but it would be typical that it happens when I can't see it happen.

Probavly not but it would be typical that it happens when I can't see it happen.

Yeah that's unlucky mate, you're either at work or a different stadium.

You chose to go to a Hull City match instead of our game when we stayed up 2 seasons ago didn't you? :lol:

You chose to go to a Hull City match instead of our game when we stayed up 2 seasons ago didn't you? :lol:

To be fair, how else would he have confirmation of us staying up?