01 Amelia

02 De Sciglio

76 Yepes

12 Traore

36 Christante

19 Niang

22 Bojan

Is practically miracle work.

Allegri was a great manager for Milan. His side that won the league in 2010/11 was excellent, and he continued getting big European performances in the following seasons despite the team being absolutely s**** by that point.

Milan struggled because of the apathy at ownership level, not because of Allegri.

I never felt that side was excellent at all. They won the league but did so because of  two players who ran the show for them in Thiago and Zlatan.

Making Mandzukic a really effective left winger has to be up there in terms of coaching/managerial achievements on the actual tactical side of things

I think he's awful. Every time I see him play he's poor. Not sure what people see in him and they obviously do as he's played for some top teams but then so did Aaron Winter.

His decision making is poor. His heading is poor. His shooting is poor. Never been quick. He's now basically Juve's Gouf!

Making Mandzukic a really effective left winger has to be up there in terms of coaching/managerial achievements on the actual tactical side of things

I think he's awful. Every time I see him play he's poor. Not sure what people see in him and they obviously do as he's played for some top teams but then so did Aaron Winter.

His decision making is poor. His heading is poor. His shooting is poor. Never been quick. He's now basically Juve's Gouf!

Summed him up perfectly.

Mandzukic is not the most skillful player in the world but he's got astonishing workrate and attitude. His goal return has always been solid enough too. This left wing thing is a bit odd but at the moment it's working well for Juventus and given them balance as Alex Sandro functions as the attacking wide player really.

Mandzukic is not the most skillful player in the world but he's got astonishing workrate and attitude. His goal return has always been solid enough too. This left wing thing is a bit odd but at the moment it's working well for Juventus and given them balance as Alex Sandro functions as the attacking wide player really.

So basically a version of Gouffran?  :lol:

Haven't seen them enough in the league to comment but he has done a brilliant defensive job in the CL recently IMO. He's just so much stronger than most players that play on the flanks and very disciplined as well

I would've had a similar opinion to you about him as a striker though aye.

So basically a version of Gouffran?  :lol:

Errr no :lol:

He'll be playing in the Champions League final for Juventus for a start. And banged in goals for Bayern Munich ffs.

Mandzukic poor heading? He's always been really strong in the air, his finishing from crosses with both his feet and head are what get him most of his goals.

Mandzukic poor heading? He's always been really strong in the air, his finishing from crosses with both his feet and head are what get him most of his goals.

Aye that's a very strange analysis to say he's poor in the air.

Alves is unreal like, he's effectively defined what it means to be a wing back. If he was either an out and out full back or an out and out winger, he'd still probably be the best player in the world in either position regardless.

He's still astonishingly good, i get the feeling people take him for granted because he's not the force of nature from a stamina perspective that he used to be because well he's old.

But he's still fantastic when it matters, been the best RB for the majority of his career and continues to be so IMO.

Watched the second half of the Ajax game earlier and it was brilliant, so open and entertaining. Ajax look to have some great young talent coming through.

the scottish fa really need to take a good look at the the dutch league and see where they are going wrong.

Allegri not a good manager, Felipao? :yao:

Love Conte but Allegri has surpassed him in every way. Vile from Flip.

Watch him come back and claim that he never said that he wasn't a good manager, even though I wasted far too much time wasting my time on him responding to his silly attempts at trying to shred Allegri's record.

Dipstick.

:lol: I'm going to be honest Juventus look excellent. Team looks so solid. Doesn't change the fact I thought he was absolute s*** for AC Milan, but credit where it's due.  Also love the fact you decide to insult me for no reason.

:lol: you just won't admit that you were wrong, won't you?

Allegri was a great manager for Milan. His side that won the league in 2010/11 was excellent, and he continued getting big European performances in the following seasons despite the team being absolutely s**** by that point.

Milan struggled because of the apathy at ownership level, not because of Allegri.

I never felt that side was excellent at all. They won the league but did so because of  two players who ran the show for them in Thiago and Zlatan.

What sort of logic is this??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, so that means that most managers out there that manage the bigger clubs are shit or overrated, then?! :lol:

Get a grip, you couldn't see that he is clearly a good manager.

Watch him come back and claim that he never said that he wasn't a good manager, even though I wasted far too much time wasting my time on him responding to his silly attempts at trying to shred Allegri's record.

Dipstick.

:lol: I'm going to be honest Juventus look excellent. Team looks so solid. Doesn't change the fact I thought he was absolute s*** for AC Milan, but credit where it's due.  Also love the fact you decide to insult me for no reason.

Like I said Juventus have been excellent when I've watched them this year and even last and Allegri definitely deserves credit for that. Really hope they win it. Still doesn't the change the fact that I was never impressed by the way his Milan team was set up, or played. Just look at their Champions League performances that year.

Oh and if your reading comprehension is still as bad always despite english being your first language then yes, I admit I was wrong regarding Allegri.

Dipstick.

Like I said Juventus have been excellent when I've watched them this year and even last and Allegri definitely deserves credit for that. Really hope they win it. Still doesn't the change the fact that I was never impressed by the way his Milan team was set up, or played. Just look at their Champions League performances that year.

Oh and if your reading comprehension is still as bad always despite english being your first language then yes, I admit I was wrong regarding Allegri.

Yeah...? And what the hell is that all about then, kid? :lol:

Oh look, someone had a "bad" CL campaign...! Must be shit, then. :facepalm:

If you're going to label a manager as "good" when they deliver results, and label a manager as "bad" when they don't deliver results, then you should be working as a television pundit, sunshine. :lol: (ie - people who offer fuck all INSIGHT! )

And no, English is not my first language. :lol:

Dipstick.

Oh look, someone had a "bad" CL campaign...! Must be s***, then. :facepalm:

If you're going to label a manager as "good" when they deliver results, and label a manager as "bad" when they don't deliver results, then you should be working as a television pundit, sunshine. :lol: (ie - people who offer f*** all INSIGHT! )

:lol: Must've mixed you up with someone else who once went all 'You're not from Newcastle' on me.

As for the labelling part, that is exactly what I haven't done. I still wasn't a fan of Allegri when they went on to play Barcelona in the CL Final and he was doing well. Remember us having the same discussion. However, I'm giving credit where it's due as I have found them extremely solid this year and near impossible to break down. It's not a type of football that is appealing to me but that shouldn't take anything away from what they're achieving this year and I hope they win it all.

Also, it's a bit funny, you first want to me to admit I was wrong, and then when I do you call me out for it. I'm not sure what the purpose of that is, but try having some manners. You're very primitive in the way you argue and respond.

Dipstick.

Oh look, someone had a "bad" CL campaign...! Must be s***, then. :facepalm:

If you're going to label a manager as "good" when they deliver results, and label a manager as "bad" when they don't deliver results, then you should be working as a television pundit, sunshine. :lol: (ie - people who offer f*** all INSIGHT! )

:lol: Must've mixed you up with someone else who once went all 'You're not from Newcastle' on me.

As for the labelling part, that is exactly what I haven't done. I still wasn't a fan of Allegri when they went on to play Barcelona in the CL Final and he was doing well. Remember us having the same discussion. However, I'm giving credit where it's due as I have found them extremely solid this year and near impossible to break down. It's not a type of football that is appealing to me but that shouldn't take anything away from what they're achieving this year and I hope they win it all.

Also, it's a bit funny, you first want to me to admit I was wrong, and then when I do you call me out for it. I'm not sure what the purpose of that is, but try having some manners. You're very primitive in the way you argue and respond.

The reason I called you out was because you have this arrogant attitude towards some people that don't match your view, usually synonymous with younger football fans who think they know what they're talking about just because they can name the manager of Bastia or something.

If you were a little bit less arrogant with the way you express your views, especially about this Allegri issue that we had, then I wouldn't have dragged you into this yesterday.

You were annoying, you are wrong, so I called you out for it. Accept it, learn and move on.

:lol: name the manager of Bastia.

Sorry but It's an opinion you've built on an argument we had on a manager we had different opinions on. I stated the reason as to why, if thats synonymous with young footballers and pundits so be it. I'm not a big fan of defensive managers which is also why I rate Pep as the best in the world despite Man City not having a great season. A certain type of football attracts me.

Pep! :lol: Someone who had the likes of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Robben, Lebwandoski, etc on his teamsheet. :lol: And yet you discredit Allegri because he had Zlatan and Thiago? You're also happy to put on one side City's season but not for Allegri when he was at Milan. Okay, dude.

If you're basing your opinion on the type of football, then you're basically narrowing down your views. So silly.