The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I hate Rosenborg with a passion. Same could be said for our (Viking FK) board, basically giving them the best player in the league (Samuel Adegbenro). Making them rich as fuck and Europe ready in the process. Good times.

I hate Rosenborg with a passion. Same could be said for our (Viking FK) board, basically giving them the best player in the league (Samuel Adegbenro). Making them rich as fuck and Europe ready in the process. Good times.

Very good times.

I hate Rosenborg with a passion. Same could be said for our (Viking FK) board, basically giving them the best player in the league (Samuel Adegbenro). Making them rich as f*** and Europe ready in the process. Good times.

That final run by Adegbenro was a great goal especially given the context. Crazy that Ajax are out

I hate Rosenborg with a passion. Same could be said for our (Viking FK) board, basically giving them the best player in the league (Samuel Adegbenro). Making them rich as f*** and Europe ready in the process. Good times.

That final run by Adegbenro was a great goal especially given the context. Crazy that Ajax are out

Guy's gonna be a great player. He'll not stay long at Rosenborg.

Koln-Hamburg have had at least a five minute break because of a referee injury. Why would it take this long? Just chuck the fourth official on at the first sign of trouble, it's not like a player where you need to decide the pros and cons for your team.

Guest chopey

La Real have a great team this season, but Villarreal looked extremely dire yesterday.

I'm a month long supporter of Valencia since I visited their stadium in the summer, how do you think they will do ?

La Real have a great team this season, but Villarreal looked extremely dire yesterday.

I'm a month long supporter of Valencia since I visited their stadium in the summer, how do you think they will do ?

They have had an uninspiring transfer window, but they now have a very good manager (with the caveat that his previous stint at a big Spanish club went very badly), so they should be looking upwards.

Begovic, Cook, Gosling, Mings, Ake, Surman, Arter, Daniels, Smith, King, Defoe

Ederson, Danilo, Kompany, Otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Bernardo, Jesus

The difference between those two sides.

Guest firetotheworks

Begovic, Cook, Gosling, Mings, Ake, Surman, Arter, Daniels, Smith, King, Defoe

Ederson, Danilo, Kompany, Otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva, Bernardo, Jesus

The difference between those two sides.

I like how Jesus is at the end like it's just someone's reaction to the difference between them. [emoji38]