The other games today 2017/18

Greg

The more I watch Ramsey the more he pisses me off, he's a complete headless chicken just running off in any random direction.

[emoji38] Watch him end up here.

Depends on what he's been told his job is as well.

Does Ramsey fit in that 'one-season wonder' category? He had that one season when he was exceptional, at least goals wise, but I'm not a massive fan.

The more I watch Ramsey the more he pisses me off, he's a complete headless chicken just running off in any random direction.

:megusta:

:lol: A guy that doesn't give a shit playing for Arsenal is gonna show up to Newcastle matches in his fucking pajamas.

:megusta:

[emoji38] A guy that doesn't give a shit playing for Arsenal is gonna show up to Newcastle matches in his fucking pajamas.

I think he gives a shit tbf, just not very smart. He'd be class as our number 10. Not going to happen anyway as he'll be on ridiculous wages and would cost loads

Does Ramsey fit in that 'one-season wonder' category? He had that one season when he was exceptional, at least goals wise, but I'm not a massive fan.

Don't get me wrong he's talented, but he has absolutely zero discipline and just leaves massives spaces.

Thing is I don't think he's good enough to get away with that.

This is the issue though, Coquelin is completely average as well. He would not get in any other side around them. He came back from loan and put a few tackles in then suddenly he's starting for them

While I agree at least he will allow others to get forward without having to cover for their CM.

45 minutes too late mind.

What was Wengers thinking behind the three at the back switch, was it just trend following, sor many players out of position

Have said it before, but Oxlade Chamberlain is never a wing back. Looks like a fish out of water, especially on the left.