The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I see Matz Sels is on the bench for Anderlecht tonight against Celtic. Hope he's just being rested rather than dropped as was hoping they'd sign him permanently next summer

I think he's dropped, i'm pretty sure i read he was dropped 3 games ago and hasn't got his place back since.

I see Matz Sels is on the bench for Anderlecht tonight against Celtic. Hope he's just being rested rather than dropped as was hoping they'd sign him permanently next summer

I think he's dropped, i'm pretty sure i read he was dropped 3 games ago and hasn't got his place back since.

Shame, hope we can manage to get rid of him next summer

Shame, hope we can manage to get rid of him next summer

I think that might a problem, as i'm sure i read he's now the highest paid player in Belgium as well. Not 1st choice and wages they won't/can't pay (no idea what percentage of the wages Anderlecht are paying now), we might be lumbered unless he takes a hefty pay cut to move.

English teams doing very well so far this year

So they should with the money they have, criminal really how poorly they've done in recent years. I'm still one who cheers on the English teams in Europe, even if I hate them like Manure, Chelsea, Man City etc. I know that's a bit old fashioned, still remember that time in the 70's and 80's when English teams won it every year, that's when I first start to fall in love with the game.