The other games today 2017/18

Greg

PSG absolutely battered Bayern. Mbappé best player on the pitch. Was amazing throughout the game.

Think Bayern are below the elite teams now tbh, it's been like 5 years and they still haven't moved on from Ribery and Robben. I feel like they have bought quite poorly in recent seasons and it's brought them behind the likes of PSG and whatever else you think are legitimate contenders.

PSG absolutely battered Bayern. Mbappé best player on the pitch. Was amazing throughout the game.

Think Bayern are below the elite teams now tbh, it's been like 5 years and they still haven't moved on from Ribery and Robben. I feel like they have bought quite poorly in recent seasons and it's brought them behind the likes of PSG and whatever else you think are legitimate contenders.

Muller stopped scoring aswell. Is like 2 goals in 20 games or something? Sharp decline

English teams doing very well so far this year

So they should with the money they have, criminal really how poorly they've done in recent years. I'm still one who cheers on the English teams in Europe, even if I hate them like Manure, Chelsea, Man City etc. I know that's a bit old fashioned, still remember that time in the 70's and 80's when English teams won it every year, that's when I first start to fall in love with the game.

I'm with ya, bud. :thup:

Muller stopped scoring aswell. Is like 2 goals in 20 games or something? Sharp decline

Most players have regressed under Ancelotti. I can see why so many Bayern fans are sick of him, poor football and tactics and doesn't look like improving any time soon. That side they had out tonight was so poor, really slow in attack and defence compared to the other top sides. PSG front 3 compared to theirs was ridiculous. I think any of the English teams would beat them in the knockout rounds this year.