The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Get in, it'll be a mess at the World Cup BUT at least he will be there

Argentina are still going to go into the World Cup as one of the favourites. Scary what they could eventually do if Sampaoli gets it right, despite their midfield and back being below average.

I'd have quite a few teams ahead of them, far too reliant on Messi and like you say the midfield/defence is poor

Argentina are still going to go into the World Cup as one of the favourites. Scary what they could eventually do if Sampaoli gets it right, despite their midfield and back being below average.

Ah man, just can't see it. Even if Icardi or Dybala start to fit in about half their team play like they've never played football before

A lot will have to change, most importantly the Messi or nobody gameplan needs to be scrapped.

But stranger things have happened.

Ah man, just can't see it. Even if Icardi or Dybala start to fit in about half their team play like they've never played football before

They'll flatter to deceive but I actually think having a few consecutive weeks with the team Sampaoli will improve them a lot as he / Bielsa did with Chile...if the players buy into it.

Brazil were more or less in the same trouble going into the 2002 World Cup and we all know what happened. IF you have quality players like they do, you're always going to be one of the favourites.

Messi was probably better against Peru than tonight in general like but I guess goals change everything

Only been watching bits and pieces, but apart from the first 15 minutes and his goals he hasn't done that much has he? But his goals were all great finishes.

Messi was probably better against Peru than tonight in general like but I guess goals change everything

Only been watching bits and pieces, but apart from the first 15 minutes and his goals he hasn't done that much has he? But his goals were all great finishes.

Nah not really, slipped a nice pass to put Di Maria in on goal in the first half but not much other than that

3rd was fluke like, my mind won't be changed on that :lol:

also get in Peru!