The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I don't get how they can be this bad with Koeman as manager, he's not a Pardew or a McClaren.

He's exactly like Pardew in that he cannot accept or put any blame upon himself. If the manager isn't going to protect the players and take the flak then he quickly loses them when shit goes south. None of them have his back as he clearly doesn't have theirs. Time is up.

Guest firetotheworks

My early candidates for the drop are Bournemouth, Swansea and Palace, but I could easily see Stoke and West Ham going down if they take too long sacking their managers.

Also our team today scares me. The way to play Liverpool is to keep it tight and wait for their defence to f*** up. We keep losing open games against them where they hit us at pace on the break.

The team you are playing surprises and dare i say seems somewhat stupid. We'll see though, if nothing else it gives Eriksen more options in attack that i always complain about. :lol:

Also our team today scares me. The way to play Liverpool is to keep it tight and wait for their defence to fuck up. We keep losing open games against them where they hit us at pace on the break.

Looks really strange. Are Alli and Winks supposed to be the "holding" midfielders?

Adam Hurrey  ‏  8minutes ago:

In hindsight, there was something of the "carefree, but very hungover trip to the nearby Tesco Metro" about Everton's transfer window.

20 mini scotch eggs, Tangfastics AND Choco Leibniz? Worry about it later.

:lol:

Also our team today scares me. The way to play Liverpool is to keep it tight and wait for their defence to f*** up. We keep losing open games against them where they hit us at pace on the break.

Looks really strange. Are Alli and Winks supposed to be the "holding" midfielders?

God knows. Probably. Poch is weird - sometimes he changes stuff and gets things absolutely spot on (Real Madrid) but sometimes he plays a team that just doesn't make any sense (every recent Liverpool game). Presumably it's 343 but he might have Eriksen in the middle with Winks.