The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Wolves well on track for 100 points like. So happy they didn't get this manager and this sort of signing last summer.

That division looks a lot softer this year than last, the three relegated sides have been poor and that's probably a big reason behind it. Not taking anything away from Wolves though as they've ripped the league apart, Neves has been an excellent signing, wish we had been in for him. They'll compete next year in the PL for sure, since they seem to have some backing behind them.

Would think Southampton will re-invest that £75m they just received.

But do they give it to this manager? Big call.

Would not surprise me at all to see Koeman return there, would be a great appointment for them, not sure if he burnt any bridges when he left though.

Would think Southampton will re-invest that £75m they just received.

But do they give it to this manager? Big call.

Would not surprise me at all to see Koeman return there, would be a great appointment for them, not sure if he burnt any bridges when he left though.

He did iirc.

Exceptional from Kane.

On the upside he will never break Shearers prem record as he will head to barca or Madrid at somepoint.

I think Madrid will be all over him in the summer.  Ronaldo is still great but he's definitely on the decline, i can't see them waiting around another season to find a replacement and Kane is the obvious choice.  Also, he'd be mental not to go there.