The other games today 2017/18

Greg

So fat head will get praise for keeping up a team that spent nearly £100 million in the summer, and will probably spend £50m himself this window. Has there ever been a manager who's spent so much to win fuck all and build shit football teams ? At West Ham i think the stats said he spent the most outside the top 4 to be utterly dreadful and average.

He's a pile of useless shit, i hate him.

So fat head will get praise for keeping up a team that spent nearly £100 million in the summer, and will probably spend £50m himself this window. Has there ever been a manager who's spent so much to win fuck all and build shit football teams ? At West Ham i think the stats said he spent the most outside the top 4 to be utterly dreadful and average.

Pretty sure they were outside the relegation zone as well.

So fat head will get praise for keeping up a team that spent nearly £100 million in the summer, and will probably spend £50m himself this window. Has there ever been a manager who's spent so much to win f*** all and build s*** football teams ? At West Ham i think the stats said he spent the most outside the top 4 to be utterly dreadful and average.

He's a pile of useless s***, i hate him.

I can only think of Pardew as an example of a more overrated clown in world football.

Pretty sure they were outside the relegation zone as well.

Aye they were but as is often said 'Newcastle would have stayed up under Big Sam'  We fucking did under KK, we went down the following season because of Ashley, Wise messing KK about and then JFK being brought in as manager.

Never let the truth get in the way of praising Sky's favorite fat girdle wearing ignorant pillock.

So fat head will get praise for keeping up a team that spent nearly £100 million in the summer, and will probably spend £50m himself this window. Has there ever been a manager who's spent so much to win f*** all and build s*** football teams ? At West Ham i think the stats said he spent the most outside the top 4 to be utterly dreadful and average.

He's a pile of useless s***, i hate him.

I can only think of Pardew as an example of a more overrated clown in world football.

Aye he's right up there with him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Big Sam isn’t eaxactly overrated, he does what he does and is what he is. It’s the media that overplay the importance of someone like him and his ways that give him this ‘worth’ if you like. He’s actually becoming a parody of himself, somewhat a survival expert or someone you appoint to stay up. Long term he’s the last thing you’d want as manager. He will keep Everton up, but he will get the sack next season and it won’t be long before fans want shot of him. Ironically had he stayed at the mackems, he could have turned them into what his Bolton were. Then England come calling and then his greed come calling :lol: