The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Big Sam isn’t eaxactly overrated, he does what he does and is what he is. It’s the media that overplay the importance of someone like him and his ways that give him this ‘worth’ if you like. He’s actually becoming a parody of himself, somewhat a survival expert or someone you appoint to stay up. Long term he’s the last thing you’d want as manager. He will keep Everton up, but he will get the sack next season and it won’t be long before fans want shot of him. Ironically had he stayed at the mackems, he could have turned them into what his Bolton were. Then England come calling and then his greed come calling :lol:

That's where i disagree HTT, to be fair i hate the fat mess but i truly think he's the most overrated bag of testicles in the history of football. Bit over the top, still I'll go with it.

Guest neesy111

He's a better manager than Pardew

He is as allardyce will keep you in the league, but it's like what's worse disease the plague or small pox.

Doncaster Rovers manager Darren Ferguson launched a scathing attack on match officials following their 1-1 draw with Plymouth Argyle.

[...]

“They are part-time, the standard is appalling, the fitness levels are a disgrace, I have had enough of it.”

When asked what he would like the FA to do about the referees, Ferguson said: “Shoot them, would be a good idea.”

:lol:

Lampard's a great pundit. Not a lot of competition like but he talks a lot of sense.

Yip totally agree I wish Sky would get rid of that terrible Henry and replace him with Lampard

Lampards a great pundit?

A team who 2 years ago were an average Championship team have been playing it out the back.  Now I’m PL and overall doing ok.  Frank Lampard the great pundit suggests they begin playing The percentages because it’s costing them a few goals.

He had absolutely nothing insightful or entertaining to say.