The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

Wenger's transfer record in recent years is horrid.  I can't think of one that's improved them recently since Sanchez signed.

Guest firetotheworks

If Ozil and Sanchez are gone, we have to target that Arsenal home game as at least a draw

:thup: More likely of a win in that than with a fellow relegation battler.

Guest neesy111

If Ozil and Sanchez are gone, we have to target that Arsenal home game as at least a draw

:thup: More likely of a win in that than with a fellow relegation battler.

I'm not sure about that, I can't us getting into then as Bournemouth have since going down although we deserved a point at there place.

Guest neesy111

If we had done the business on the pitch, we wouldn't be needing to worry about other teams around us.

That's very true.

How is Wenger still there?

Was chatting to a decent Arsenal fan at a wedding a month or two back; he was saying that they can't get rid of him just like that because he is the entire infrastructure at the club. Need to change loads more behind the scenes or something before actually switching the manager. No idea if there's any truth to that, but surely to God the owners know that he needs to go? They probably won't qualify for the CL again whilst he's there.

Arsenal is such a strange club, it seems the manager has total control at board level and the billionaire owners are subservient to him, but on top of that Wenger has no control over his players, evidenced by the Iwobi bullshit. The kid took the piss out of him and still he plays. He's not even very good. There's no consequences for bad behaviour or bad performances. They're just drifting into becoming the worlds richest midtable club, and the rot has been obvious for years.