The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

Spurs are superb at White Hart Lane

Going to be interesting watching them adapt to Wembley next season.

I'm getting old. Watching Kluivert against Hasselbaink in the Dutch league. Son of Patrick  and nephew of Jimmy Floyd.

I feel young. Massimo Maccarone is still playing! Scored today and reminded me of his existence.

Pep just doesn't give a f*** :lol:

It's mental given how much they've spent over the past few years, how average City's squad looks. Need to upgrade 5 of that starting 11 in the summer really.

It's mental given how much they've spent over the past few years, how average City's squad looks. Need to upgrade 5 of that starting 11 in the summer really.

The five defensive players right?

:thup:

I think Stones is good enough for them with someone competent beside him but Caballero, Fernandinho (as a RB), Otamendi, Clichy and Toure aren't good enough to be starting every week for a team wanting to challenge for the title. Even the bench is average.

MBappe has scored twice today. Kid is goood.

Won the pen with a ridiculous run too.

If I was Madrid I'd be snapping him up in the summer and leaving him in France for the season.

Pep just doesn't give a f*** [emoji38]

I think Stones is good enough for them with someone competent beside him but Caballero, Fernandinho (as a RB), Otamendi, Clichy and Toure aren't good enough to be starting every week for a team wanting to challenge for the title. Even the bench is average.

Why do you think Stones is good enough? Just as bad as Otamendi for me

Pep just doesn't give a f*** [emoji38]

Why do you think Stones is good enough? Just as bad as Otamendi for me

England for Englishmen innit