Greg

Guest neesy111

Fantastic game of football.

Thoroughly entertained.

Real threw it away.

They'll bottle the league too.

Can't hate. Well done.

Just have to win the CL.

Expect Barca to lose to a timid away team mind.

Guest firetotheworks

All set up for a Ronaldo last minute winner.  Probably from a blatant offside position for maximum butthurt

Heh.

I'm not saying that wasn't Real's plan but it's a derby and maybe this game they were worse at it but there's usually plenty from both sides. I enjoy barca as much as the next man but the worshiping at their feet as the can do no wrong gods of good football and of Real as just a bunch of dirty bastards (now Mou has gone) is kinda mad.

Marcelo was excellent, but that is f***ing pathetic. He has to stop Roberto there. Wow. Amateurish.

Aye, do anything to stop him.

I mean, what is he doing?

Already on a yellow. Should've taken it but there was a long way to go.

? When was he on a yellow?

Messi being a cunt again, shock

Shame hes so good at that football thing

How was he a cunt there like?  :lol:

fucking hell man you lot are weird sometimes

Imagine right, Barca v Real in the Camp Nou. Ronaldo scores a last minute winner, sprints to the corner, takes his shirt off and holds his name up to the crowd, blatantly and deliberately antagonizing them.

This forum would fucking implode with hatred.  Messi just did it and it's all "what's he done?"

I'm not saying that wasn't Real's plan but it's a derby and maybe this game they were worse at it but there's usually plenty from both sides. I enjoy barca as much as the next man but the worshiping at their feet as the can do no wrong gods of good football and of Real as just a bunch of dirty b******s (now Mou has gone) is kinda mad.

I hope it's just the Messi thing. Cos he's so brilliant.

Take him out and there's not many a likeable player in that side aside from Iniesta.

Suarez and Busquets ffs.

Also Suarez leaning into Nacho to create space for the shot - was excellent play.

Such a finish given the circumstances, looked like he was kicking a stray ball off the fucking pitch. :lol:

Wasn't the smart move by Zidane pushing for the win but good on him, wish more teams played that way.

Fantastic game of football.

Thoroughly entertained.

Real threw it away.

They'll bottle the league too.

Can't hate. Well done.

Just have to win the CL.

Barca will still drop points, Real will win the league

Real have so many games to play. A minimum of 3 extra games to play. Only 1 CB available for the next game.