The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Uruguay 1-1 Brasil

Argentina v Chile later on. Former struggling horrendously if they get beat

Crackers how no one shows this on tv given some of the shite that is televised.

Argentina gets a penalty from nowhere. Either Chile, Argentina or both will be in big trouble in this qualifiers by the end of the night.

Brazilian Frank Lampard scores again.

Argentina gets a penalty from nowhere. Either Chile, Argentina or both will be in big trouble in this qualifiers by the end of the night.

Brazilian Frank Lampard scores again.

Ugh, if Ecuador qualify ahead of either.

Brazil look like they give a s***. What's going on?

New manager. We've looked immense, probably the best we've looked since 2005.

:lol: I'm intrigued. You were going forward with the ball, it was weird.

:lol: I'm intrigued. You were going forward with the ball, it was weird.

Don't think we played particularly well going forward today either. Coutinho and Firmino were quiet. With Gabriel Jesus up top we're much more fluid and there's a lot more movement. Think the score is kinda flattering even if Uruguay were complete shit.

2005 you say? as in before more crushing disappointment at a major tournament?

I mean it's always going to be disappointing if Brazil doesn't win it.

I agree - saw your side play Argentina in a qualifier not long ago and they beat them easily, 3-0....really impressed by a number of the side esp Gabriel Jesus(who was yet to join Man C and looked awesome for a 19 year-old)...people on this site talk about whether Armstrong will make it yet he isn't on the same planet as Jesus who looked a really mature CF for his age. Coutinho scored a great goal too. Then there was Neymar, who ran the show....

Potentially, Brazil looked as good or better than any Brazil side I can remember as far back as 1982 and that side should have won the WC in Spain.

I agree - saw your side play Argentina in a qualifier not long ago and they beat them easily, 3-0....really impressed by a number of the side esp Gabriel Jesus(who was yet to join Man C and looked awesome for a 19 year-old)...people on this site talk about whether Armstrong will make it yet he isn't on the same planet as Jesus who looked a really mature CF for his age. Coutinho scored a great goal too. Then there was Neymar, who ran the show....

Potentially, Brazil looked as good or better than any Brazil side I can remember as far back as 1982 and that side should have won the WC in Spain.

Way too early to compare them to any of the winning WC sides, but yes the side does look impressive and especially Gabriel Jesus looked impressive. So was a good thing that we won 4-1 away to Uruguay despite Coutinho and Firmino both having pretty quiet games and that it's more the tactics rather than the players which is doing the job. Still a bit too reliant on Neymar tbh, he ran the show whenever he got the ball last night.

Irish have an outrageously loud trumpet player who can't even play the trumpet. Vile.

Aye,  he'd be wearing that trumpet if he was sat next to me at the match.  By the way,  this game has been a shocker.