The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Want Hull to stay up because of the whole Merson he doesn't know the league crap.

Not fussed on Swansea and Palace would be great because of the whole Pardew farce and Allardyce being relegated would be class.

Realistically Swansea are probably gone.

Would prefer Palace to stop up at the expense of a Hull or Swansea like. At least they have semi-decent fans and aren't housed up in a tinpot stadium.

Palace fans can 100% go fuck themselves. :thup:

No way, Sam going down would be the best thing ever.

Fatheed is old news, who cares.

Have never actually been to Selhurst Park so fair enough re it's minging-ness. Normally decent to watch matches there on the box.

Have never actually been to Selhurst Park so fair enough re it's minging-ness. Normally decent to watch matches there on the box.

I've been once and even then it was to see Wimbledon knock us out the league cup. Right bugger to ge to aswell.

I've been once and even then it was to see Wimbledon knock us out the league cup. Right bugger to ge to aswell.

I was there for Ruel Fox's debut against Wimbledon. Shithole then and the home fans end was called the Sainsbury's supermarket end :anguish:

Would prefer Palace to stop up at the expense of a Hull or Swansea like. At least they have semi-decent fans and aren't housed up in a tinpot stadium.

Palace fans can 100% go fuck themselves. :thup:

Aye, and them having decent fans is a myth. They have about a dozen fans in one corner who song, the rest just sit in silence.

The only credit you can give them is for not jumping on the bandwagon to one of the more successful London clubs.

Looking forward to just having a Saturday relaxing watching the scores come in. Soccer Saturday is on late today as well because of the League 2 late KO's, then Toronto FC are on Sky Sports mix.

Ayr have to beat Raith by 5 to stay up ahead of them...4 minutes gone and the Raith keeper is sent-off.

Start of the biggest football scandal in history? :lol:

Sub keeper to come up for a corner in stoppage time to score their 5th goal for them to win 5-0.

SSN pundits: "never a penalty in a million years"

N-O: "clear penalty"

I see there's people arguing it was too close. Got nothing to do with that though. He was actively using his arm to sabotage the overhead kick.

As taxfree said, he put his arm up with the intent of protecting his face from the ball. As clear a penalty as you'd see. It was one of few handballs that you could actually argue was intentional

I see there's people arguing it was too close. Got nothing to do with that though. He was actively using his arm to sabotage the overhead kick.

I haven't seen it to be fair, so cant comment.

What a typical horrific end of season shit show today is.